Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

"become one with the sofa"

Man, that's fucked up. Sometimes reality is more messed up than fiction.

I wonder what would happen if I tied a rocket launcher to my arm if it would fuse with me. That would be cool.

I'll have to try that with a Carlsberg brewery.

I would freak if something fused to my skin...unless it was a knife or something...

I can barely sit on a couch for more than 15 minutes watching TV, let alone 6 years.

jesus, i cant imagine the terrible stench. i would have just burnt the fucking house.

honestly WTF is wrong with people to allow them selvs to get that fucking big?

Bashe said:

I would freak if something fused to my skin...unless it was a knife or something...

Heh, I've had band-aids and such fuse with my skin when wounds closed over them.

My dear great God in Heaven, what the hell is the matter with a person when she doesn't lift her ass for six fucking years to even fart?
Another thing: 4'10", and 480 lbs? Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe that. What was this woman's problem with the world anyway that she sat so long on a couch she literally became part of it?

DooMBoy said:

What was this woman's problem with the world anyway that she sat so long on a couch she literally became part of it?

I love Lucy marathon? Maybe something just really good on TV? Or perhaps she watched all of the special features on the LOTR Dvds.

Shame on the one who kept feeding her, and all of the people who keep feeding so much to people who are too fat to move.

Jezus... is such a thing even possible? For human skin to merge with a sofa?? Everytime I think nothing could surprise me anymore, something even more bizarre happens....

Terra-jin said:

Jezus... is such a thing even possible? For human skin to merge with a sofa??

given enough time, yeah. ass sores would fuse with the fabric. like dan said with the bandaids.

she sat there for 2 to 5 fucking years

I just don't see how anyone could sit 6 years on the same spot without EVER moving... it's mind-boggling. Sick.