Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathmatcher

My memory served me well

*mild spoiler*

I tried typing the old Doom cheat codes into Doom 3´s console for fun, and it told me "Your memory serves you well!" This is a nice easteregg, I think. It doens´t work with all of the codes, it works for IDDQD and IDKFA at least. You don´t even have to press return, the text pattern is enough.

If this has been posted in *spoiler filled* already, I apologize for the redundant post. I didn´t venture too deeply into the depths of that forum because I´m afraid of spoilers.

*spoiler*

Your character is the love-child of a cyberdemon and some whore in Vegas named Dixie.

Epistax said:

*spoiler*

Your character is the love-child of a cyberdemon and some whore in Vegas named Dixie.

dear god that would be hidious

btw, how do you do smilies on this forum? ive been here for a while and never bothered to figure it out or look into it.

Any old Id cheat code for the classic Doom gives you that message. Nice easter egg I must say.

wasn't it heretic or hexen, where if you typed in the doom cheat codes it would give some message and force you to only use your fists as punishment?

RadioPie said:

wasn't it heretic or hexen, where if you typed in the doom cheat codes it would give some message and force you to only use your fists as punishment?

Yep, and typing IDDQD in Heretic even killed you.

Deathmatcher said:

Yep, and typing IDDQD in Heretic even killed you.

Haha, they should have done that in Doom III.

"You're memory serves you well... but nice try."

<Player has been slain.>