Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Music

Slayer and Pantera are the best metal bands, IMO.

Hmm. Slipknot doesn't sound all that good, but it makes me laugh. heh, don't ask why. Atleast it's not faggot metal like metallica. They only made one good song, Master Of Puppets, and they shouldn't have sung.

dream theater's pretty good...did anybody see the cover of the new live album that came out last tuesday (day of the bombings)? it shows the twin towers and statue of liberty on fire...how freaky is that? i think they pulled it the same day, but my friend managed to get it...

That's weird. I share the same musical taste as Maonth (not sure about the rest), except for that Metallica-part. Cause I think they rule.

Bands I like:

MetallicA,
PanterA,
Muse,
Fear Factory,
Some songs from Slipknot,
Everything from the 2nd official album of Vision of Disorder,
Some songs from Weezer,
Everything from Machinehead (Except their last album),
Slayer.

This is what i like at the moment. Tomorrow it may all be different =)

BTW, what does everyone think of Disturbed? (the group, not the DW member)

I love Disturbed. I get a kick out of the vocalist's amusing little inarticulate howls/expressions. Ooowah-ah-ah-ah . . . ow ow . . . . ow ow (Down w/ the Sickness). They have a great, clean sound. The synths fit in well w/ the guitars. The singer's steely voice reminds me of Rob Halford. His cadence/rhythm is very cool how it goes w/ the music. I love the melodies as well.

yeah i like dream theater, but if you like them (or any metal band or classical muscian) then you owe it to yourself to listen to blind guardian, the most fucking incredible band ive ever heard. most of their songs are based on lord of the rings, its lke iron maiden/ metallica/motzart is awesome....oh yeah, and metallica rules

Older Metallica's fine...it's just the newer stuff that's so goddamned awful! I'll check out blind guardian when I can, although I never was too keen on Lord of the Rings, WAY too fucking drawn out...the ending should NOT have been 200 pages after sauron was destroyed...CHRIST!!

I'll check out blind guardian when I can

YOU BEST FIND TIME SOON.

Look for "Into The Storm", "Mirror Mirror", "A Dark Passage"... hell, just get everything except the silly intermission tracks :)