Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sertrix

Quick Advice [run out of ammo in hell]

Well I've made it to hell. I see there are alot of retards out there who cant read a box to see system reqs, besides the point. Im kind of stuck in a strat' bind. Im currently at the Guardian and Ive seemed to run out of ammo =( poor me =). N E ways. Is there suppose to be a weak point besides killing the seekers, like a body spot that really weakens him??? Ive tried numerous of times.. Thanks (who knows i might get him after I type this)

If you get hopelessly stuck, try one of your save games further back, and try getting to it with more ammo. Failing that, you could play the game over again conserving ammo. Or try finding the cheat code that spawns items and spawn some ammo. Or wait for a better response. Best advice. =-)

You've totally run out of ammo? Including the power-ups scattered around the Guardian's lair?

Reload from a save game, and conserve ammo a little better in the other parts of Hell. Look for the ammo cache on the cliff edge after you fight the Hell Knight, and check the narrow ledge behind it for a treat.

Spoiler in the form of how to defeat a boss...

you might not be fighting him right. as far as I know normal shots won't hurt him. When you kill his seekers, and he is spawning more, you have to shoot the blue/red orb over his head. I think about 10 rockets should do it, and figure you can land about 5 on him during the length of him spawning all 3 seekers if you are quick about it.

Chaingun is great for taking down the seekers. They only move when you do though, so if you want an easy way to hit them, stand still and fire at them, but dont let the guardian get you while you're sitting there.

Spoiler too...

... (medium difficulty level) If you can get to the guardian with at least 20 shotgun shells and 10 rockets you can do it.

edit: I wrote more, but erased it. This thread should really be moved to the spoiler section.

I'm still just at the start, but my advice is, get out the flashlight and search dark shadows behind pillars and crates ect, i was backtracking and finding tons of ammo, health and armour that i hadnt seen before..

My tip -- beat the Guardian to death with the flashlight. If you run out of ammo for your flashlight, try fists.

Scabbed Angel said:

There is no flashlight in hell. Or I'm a moron and didn't find it ; (

I didn't find one either...I thought, Real F'n nice...I'm in hell without a flashlight!! Heh heh!

Thats off topic..Sorry.

It seems the seekers arent damaged by plasma...or it could be my aim.

;^) Gremlin

theres a bfg in hell too its next to some ammo and stuff if you walk behind some rocks a ledge goes down to a little spot where the bfg is just sitting there