Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janderson

Rapist Wins Lottery

deathbringer said:
Welcome to the rest of the world!

(though im not sure how this works in britian, i'm pretty sure people IN prison cant vote, but once they come out they are allowed again, hardly anyone can buy a gun here, people with criminal records definitley cant though, and i dunno about working for the government..a lot of criminals seem to have trouble getting a job at all, thats why pelcombe training is full of them)

Yeah. That 'no convicted felons allowed to vote' bugs me. I mean fair enough, you loose cretin freedoms when you do the wrong thing, But if you aren’t behind bars you should be able to vote.

I guess I shouldn't complain, as it's not the story here.

Submerge said:

Seeding ticket? Since when was it illegal to have children? Or plant crops?

Maybe if it's rape seed?

Danarchy said:

Maybe if it's rape seed?

Of course it is for rape seed. What were you guys thinking? . . . . Heeey! You people are sick!!! :P

Captain Red spat:

Yeah. That 'no convicted felons allowed to vote' bugs me.

Most States in the US restore a fellons right to vote after they get out of prison. But some States, like Florida, do not.

Now that he's rich, he won't have to rape no more. Just has to buy prostitutes. Unless he's too mentally unstable. In which case I say give the money to charity. (the poor, not the rape victims- victims don't need money-- is a new Porsche going to make them forget about their experience?)

GGG said:

Now that he's rich, he won't have to rape no more.

People rape because they want to show power, not get sex.

Danarchy said:

Hehe...

man i love the remade spiderman comics...

hmm this gives me an idea, lets all start raping people, we may win a jackpot!

Jonathan said:

But what if he spends it on RAPE?

Then he can sure make a lot of oil.

But that's ok, cos it's good for you.

How much you wanna bet this guy does something horrible with his newfound wealth and is thrown right back in prison?

fodders said:

THE rapist due to go free in a month with a £7million Lotto jackpot to spend is compiling a sick shopping list.

Iorworth Hoare, 52, has told jail inmates he wants a mansion, a Rolls-Royce and a Maserati.

Antiques and rare teddy bears will adorn his house, with a villa in Thailand as an exotic retreat.

Haha, people that win the lottery are dumb. 99% of them spend it on hugely expensive things like that, run out of money in a week, have to sell it all, and go back to the way they were living before, often times in debt.

If you win the lottery you should use it to pay off any existing debts, and put the rest in the bank to collect interest off it.

Often times when the lottery gets to be high enough, if you simply used it to collect interest, the interest alone would be enough to live off of for the rest of your life, but nobody's that smart.

fodders said:

THE rapist due to go free in a month with a £7million Lotto jackpot to spend is compiling a sick shopping list.

Iorworth Hoare, 52, has told jail inmates he wants a mansion, a Rolls-Royce and a Maserati.

Antiques and rare teddy bears will adorn his house, with a villa in Thailand as an exotic retreat.

Erm.... he couldn't AFFORD all of that, even with 7 million, dude. Well, let's let him ruin himself.

Ralphis said:
People rape because they want to show power, not get sex.

He’s right you know. I was raping Ralphis the other day an I didn't get aroused at all.

Yeah, and right now we'd all be talking on the RalphisWorld forums hosted by RalphisFragged.