Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
incubusspawn

Bathrooms.

It seems like all the bathrooms in the game offered little and took more from you than you got, well I guess a bathroom is for waste and obviously ID felt that our space marine needs to keep his S*** in his pants ;) I havent got past hell so don't tell me about any bathrooms between hell and the end. Other than that I think they did the bathrooms very well if not made me more afraid of public restrooms than I all ready am :D

Yeah, the bathrooms are very creepy and much better than Far Cry´s ones (which are cool). Like many scenes from the alpha version, they took out the "demon feasting on a zombie" scene, though.

I've found that all bathrooms are traps except for one which has a ladder in the back to advance in the level. However they do provide good ammo if you don't take much damage in it. Always hit F5 before draining the lizard in Doom3.

I guess a bathroom is an appropriate place to scare the crap out of you and your marine.

did anybody notice the big crap in one of the toilets in the beginning in one of the toilets?