Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoss78412

Flashlight in Hell ?

I've just started playing in Hell, and it's fustrating as Hell not having a flashlight.

Is one available at some point?

My main concern is that I somehow missed it at the start of the level, and if I don't go back for it I'll be playing without a flahslight for the remainder of the game.

Thanks.

I never found a flashlight in hell. I don't think there is one.

But, you don't really need one. Everything is lit pretty well, for the most part.

Except for the pitch black room that contains 8 arch viles.

I kid! I kid!

What made you jump? The ficticious statement that there is a room with 8 arch viles in hell?

Well... I haven't been to hell part 2 yet, so we'll see :)

Also, there is no flashlight in hell. Just light 'em up with all that plasma ammo they give you ;)

BTW even if there were a flashlight in hell (which there isn't) and you missed it, you wouldn't be stuck without a flashlight for the rest of the game because you get another one almost immediately after returning from hell.

That's one bad ass flashlight though must be a MAG lite flashlight one of those 9 D Cell battery kind. I mean you can beat the crap out of anything with it, and it still has a strong light beam...if it were only adjustable to concentrate your beam....*ponders*

You don't get a flashlight at any point in Hell. ID made that specifically clear in one of their interviews. They said

"...except in Hell, then we take their flashlight away."

I forgot when they said that, it was in a GamePro magazine I believe.