Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KLittle123

What is the funnest thing to do in Doom 3

I was just wandering what some of you people that was the funnest thing to do in Doom 3, when not getting the shit scared out of you. I'd have to say for me its to carry around the chainsaw and tear apart some demons. Im invincible with the chainsaw... What about you people?

KLittle123 said:

when not getting the shit scared out of you.

uh, well, doom 3 isn't scary

Quast said:

uh, well, doom 3 isn't scary

:P I am a hard ass that never gets scared, and in the past 10 years the only no real life thing that has managed to scare me was. The Ring and Doom 3. So :P Well Doom 3 stoped being scary after Delta labs. So I got htis phone call three days ago. Some one wispered "seven days" So I made damn sure I beat Doom3 by today And I did.

Funnest thing? Probably takeing Arch-Viles out with the chainsaw. And throwing genades at large groups of zombies ( 4 or more ) and watch them fly.

the funniest thing to do...play Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 until it turns into Super Turbo Chicken Choker 4 @ 1,000,000 score.

Or check the toilets for turds *shrug*

I change my vote. The funnest thing to do is go on the forums and claim that Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 somehow changes at some arbitrarely large number of points.

Oh yeah, the music on it kicks ASS. Anyone got a midi?

KLittle123 said:

ok you say that bud.

It's a matter of opinion, so maybe he really isn't scared by a computer game like yourself.

Keep the fucking "it's not scary" argument out of this thread, please.

Anyway, I think that zombie boxing is fun!

Epistax said:

Oh yeah, the music on it kicks ASS. Anyone got a midi?

It's in sounds\ed\marscity\turkey_music_loop.ogg, pak003.pk4.

incubusspawn said:

So I got htis phone call three days ago. Some one wispered "seven days" So I made damn sure I beat Doom3 by today And I did.

Lol Nice One

The funniest thing id say wud be to really look at the Zombie guys with no jaw and say its not Terrance Or Phillip from South Park :P