Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Can you actualy believe this?

Obviously everyone notices "Post Hell" section of all the forums is a very popular one here. Post Hell is the second most people visit and posts being sent to there. So what do you conclude according to this, it means too many idiots here post craps and being spanked or the moderators are too mean and they want more regular posts in Post Hell? However at least i think people in doomworld should be relaxed a little and don't take it too technical. At least over quake3world's forum, even though someone posted about "would you like to eat at this restaurant" this random, off-topic thread, and still people are really open and reply it nicely. You might think this what im talking about is really Sh*ty and i know people will think one more thread will go to post hell, but i don't care because i only wanna express about what i think it's fact, the truth.

yeah, and a sad truth. if only people replied to doom related posts as much as non-doom related posts. this place would be much more interesting if there were some doom discussions going on.

this place would be much more interesting if there were some doom discussions going on.

If only people could understand this..(heh)

this place would be much more interesting if there were some doom discussions and non-doom related discussions going on.

If only people could understand this..(heh)

Yeah, if some moderators would understand it

if this were only doom, where would we be now?

(PS: If you're reading this from Post Hell, ignore the irony)

And if you ever want to post pure, unpasturated BS, do it in the Fan Faction section. Not even mderators go there. Why, as a matter of fact, i have a nifty story there right now!

If you ask me, I think threads that get sent to Post Hell are sent there for a reason, most likely it being that the post was toatally retarded. My thread titled "YESSSS!!!!!!" or whatever is an example of a retarded post. It was pointless. Maybe Ling should rename "Post Hell" to "Pointless Posts" if he wants to be technical, but this isn't a technical site, is it?

If you ask me, I think threads that get sent to Post Hell are sent there for a reason, most likely it being that the post was toatally retarded. My thread titled "YESSSS!!!!!!" or whatever is an example of a retarded post. It was pointless. Maybe Ling should rename "Post Hell" to "Pointless Posts" if he wants to be technical, but this isn't a technical site, is it?

Toodles!

yeah, part of it it's truly pointless. However, i wonder if people post threads about restaurant and other cool stuff, probably the moderators will send them to hell too

They generally don't post hell logical discussions. Post a serious poll or whatever about your favorite restaurant, and unless it really deteriorates then it shouldn't be post helled.

And most of the time, Lüt just gets bored and decides to go on a rampage :P

umm i wonder what's their reaction will be when Zaldron, deadnail, and Lut read this.

I dunno, I don't feel much like reading right now so I'm watching Full Metal Jacket on Cinemax.

Slant eye drill instructors.
We're jolly green giants walkin' the earth, with guns!

Bah. That and I dig this new green sweater/thick shirt/whatever thing I'm wearing. Damn, it's too warm though.

Bah.

Fuck reading.

/me blows my 'moderator' whistle
Just j/king. :)

stupidity cannot be concealed

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!

/me blows my 'moderator' whistle
Just j/king. :)

stupidity cannot be concealed

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I SECOND THAT.

However at least i think people in doomworld should be relaxed a little and don't take it too technical.

You're the one who's getting upset here. Everybody takes being Post Helled too seriously if you ask me. It's not like your stuff is being deleted or anything.

And if you ever want to post pure, unpasturated BS, do it in the Fan Faction section. Not even mderators go there.

*wheeze*

And if you ever want to post pure, unpasturated BS, do it in the Fan Faction section. Not even mderators go there.

Noone dares! O_O