Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathmatcher

I´d like to spawn the BoH / Hell Imp

I cannot find the Baron of Hell (the tatooed version of the Hell Knight) and the Hell Imp on the >spawn monster_ list. Can somebody tell me how to spawn these?

thank you.

there IS NO BARON!!!
it is a different skin, but the same monster. In doom II the baron and hell knight look similar and had similar weapons, but the baron had higher health

I know all of this and I will continue to call it the Baron, I don´t give a damn about the fact that the baron had more health in Doom2.

Also, I´d like replies that answer my question and not moaning about this baron issue.

As much as you want an anwser to you question, I feel as I have to say calling the hellnight variation a baron is like calling the imp variation a painelemental. :)

Technician said:

As much as you want an anwser to you question, I feel as I have to say calling the hellnight variation a baron is like calling the imp variation a painelemental. :)

Nah,It's more like calling it the nightmare imp.

Wow, people sure are assholes here! Baron of Hell is almost the same monster as the Hell Knight, it just has a worse name. Get over it. Some people are going to call it the Baron of Hell (especially with the hell skin) and whether or not you happen to agree with that name shouldn't dictate how your response is. Damn go back to AOL chatrooms.

Edit: I looked for the spawn IDs but couldn't figure them out, sorry. I seem to remember someone posting them but they weren't like the others. Something like hell_hellknight, hell_imp.

Deathmatcher said:

I know all of this and I will continue to call it the Baron, I don´t give a damn about the fact that the baron had more health in Doom2.

Also, I´d like replies that answer my question and not moaning about this baron issue.

You're such a rebel!

I tried "spawn monster_demon_hellknight" in the hell1 map, because I thought that the game automatically selects the creature´s texture according to the level you´re in, but still the normal hell knight showed up.