Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THE_Widowmaker

episodes on nightmare

I can only do E1 and E2 on nightmare. I wondered if any one could do E3 or E4, or are they (as I suspect) impossible.
By the way, I found out yesterday that my uncles' best friend (who was a damn good guy) was killed when the WTC was attacked, so anyone who says that this only affects yankees can go back to rimlicking their mum.

Whoever said it is a moron...but let's bring this into the main thread before this one is locked.

Check The Compet-N Database and you'll see plenty of E3 and E4 demos of Nightmare difficulty. Look in the movies section. Remember that these need the original exes to play. Have fun.

Whoever said that this tragedy only affected Yanks needs to be yanked himself. That is just pure ignorance to think that the hub of the entire world's trade being demolished only affects the country it resides in. =(

ive beaten e1 and e2 on nightmare, all wiht my fists, i save up all my ammo until the bosses, ive never beaten e3 on nightmare, ive warped to e3m8 though and beat that on nightmare..i still can too, anything up to te last level im not sure of though. i should go try now. bye bye

I've beaten the first 3 episodes on nightmare. This is without savegames, just normal recording. I have never beaten e4m1 on nightmare, but Vincent has done the whole episode. Episode 3 is by far the easiest of the four.