Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Verdale

Soulcube *Spoiler Possibility*

I searched through the forums breifly, but didn't find the answer to my question.

When you free the soulcube from the Guardian, they tell you what they're real name is. They (the soulcube) says something like "We are the ___. You know us... as the soulcube." I've replayed that part over and over but could never figure out what they were saying, especially because of all the special effects they add to the voice.

Does anyone know what the soulcube's real name is? Just bugging the hell out of me.

Doesn't sound like an english word to me. Perhaps it's the name of the ancient martian race, which of course wouldn't be english.

Maybe there is a cleaner version of the speech in the .pak files.
Aren´t they simply saying something like "we are the ancient martian blabla" ?

Yeah, I figured it wasn't English, but I'd still like to know their real name. I'll check the .pak files.

I checked the .pk4s already since I was too lazy to open the game and find the part where they say it. There's no clean version or anything in there.

It's a nonsense word, or at least not an English one...it's pronounced pre-me-en-thor, it says, "We are the Primienthor."...at least that's how I want to spell it.

I think what they're getting at is if you kill off an entire race you can put them in a box with razors.

I for one welcome our razor-armed box-bound overlords. Seriously though could everyone on Earth please kill yourselves so I can have one too?

Edit: You think it'll still work if one very attractive chick stays alive? thanks

Epistax said:

I for one welcome our razor-armed box-bound overlords. Seriously though could everyone on Earth please kill yourselves so I can have one too?

Edit: You think it'll still work if one very attractive chick stays alive? thanks

I´m afraid, you will have to die as well, to create this second cube.

sambobbilly said:

and also, wtf does the end boss of doom2 say wen u teleport into his room??

He says "To win the game, you must kill me, John Romero" - recorded backwards.

Yeah. Redrum! REDRUM! REDRUM! really, it's just nonsense the way it's recorded, but yes, if you reverse it, it really does say "To win the game, you must kill me, John Romero"

It sounded like it said "Pranian Thor." Just got to this part last night and I listened close. It's definitely not an English word or name, so phonetically it sounds like "Pray-knee-an thor."

sambobbilly said:

lolz

sambobbilly said:

Don't be fooled! Some people will try and trick you and make you think it's a backwards saying by John Romero. But it's not! Listen closely to it.

"Am moo nein, imbrix and head en woosh."

It's clear as day. It's about nazi cows and their heads exploding.

:-D ;-)