Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zark

Video card/monitor issue

OK, the other day I put a Geforce4 TI 4200 into my system while I wait for my Radeon 9600 Pro to get fixed. This was a big step up from my GeForce 3 TI 200. I've set the resolution to 1280x960 with a refresh of 70Hz, and occasionally the screen goes black for a second, then comes back. This happens at any time, it's not too serious but it is a little bit annoying. Does anyone know what the problem could be and how to fix it? I'm using the latest drivers for my graphics card.

Did you accidentally forget that you shouldn't fap into an open computer case, lest you bridge some connections with your own cum?

zarkyb said:

OK, the other day I put a Geforce4 TI 4200 into my system while I wait for my Radeon 9600 Pro to get fixed. This was a big step up from my GeForce 3 TI 200. I've set the resolution to 1280x960 with a refresh of 70Hz, and occasionally the screen goes black for a second, then comes back. This happens at any time, it's not too serious but it is a little bit annoying. Does anyone know what the problem could be and how to fix it? I'm using the latest drivers for my graphics card.

That happened to me for a while. What I did was uninstall all of my nvidia drivers and reinstall the official ones. It fixed it.

Also I believe I disabled nview or whatever that crap is

Ultraviolet said:

Is your cat fucking with the power button?

Danarchy said:

Is your brother fucking the power button?

Ultraviolet said:

Did you accidentally forget that you shouldn't fap into an open computer case, lest you bridge some connections with your own cum?

Shut up you mongs. I'm asking a serious question here.

When I turn down the resolution, everything's fine. I guess I'll have to live with it until I can be bothered reinstalling the drivers, which, I might add, are fresh.

Also check to see if the refresh rate is supported. There's a little checkbox that says "Hide modes this monitor cannot support". Make sure that is checked.