Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Son Of Carmack

Everyone's favorite 3D engine coder / rocket scientist John Carmack has posted a note over on Armadillo Aerospace announcing that his wife Anna has given birth to their first child, Christopher Ryan Carmack, who popped out last Friday at 12:50 pm, weighing in at six pounds seven ounces. Wait... owner of company famous for demonic games... child born on Friday the 13th... is the birth weight rounded up from 6 lb 6.6 oz by any chance?

Linguica said:

is the birth weight rounded up from 6 lb 6.6 oz by any chance?

I don't think so, Ling.

Ah, but your demonic theory is left in tatters. No son of Satan would have 'Christ' as a part of his name.

There is no 666 in binary anyway.

darknation said:

Ah, but your demonic theory is left in tatters. No son of Satan would have 'Christ' as a part of his name.

antichrist

I have never been much of a baby admirer, but through the miracle of subjective observation, he looks rather cute to me. Except when he grimaces and stretches his neck, in which case he looks like Gollum…

Ahahaha.

darknation said:

not true heh, Christ means sxavior, since satans son can be interpreted as 'rescuing' humanity from teh clutches of goodness

according to revelations, there will be a false prophet who will present himslef excactly this way

Heh, makes you wonder if Carmack's son has a 666 anywhere on his body.

Anyways, congrats to teh Carmack for becoming a father :)

If I was him I'd give him a 666 tattoo then tell him it was a birthmark.

</and that's why the judge said no kids for me>

Holering said:
BTW is he christian?

No, he's Christopher, not Christian.

myk said:

No, he's Christopher, not Christian.

HURR

carmack probably comes from a christian family, but the only way to know what he personally believes is for him to tell us.

Congratulations! It's done!;) I think that he believes only in himself, but we don't know if he's God or the Evil...o)

Linguica said:

When they go to look in on the sleeping baby they are doing a CRC check

OMG best post ever.

"CRC check" is redundent. But what a cute comment...

I can imagine the next game taking even longer, especially if he's gonna be as big a part of it as he has been with the rest. Congrats nevertheless!!!