Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S1lent

Where can I find an un-used copy of Doom PSX?

Where can I find an un-used copy of Doom PSX? I've tried Amazon, EBGames, GameStop, and eBay and non of them have an unused copy. Can anyone help me out? Or am I going to be subjected to buying an old, nasty, copy of Doom PSX?

What? You can't take 2 seconds to read a thread anymore? I forgot, it's such a hassle to make that extra click.

I had a brand new one yesterday, but i accidentally put it in the playstation and now it has been soiled by the laser, so you wont want it...

Why would You want an unused one? A used one shouldn't be too scratched/damaged to not be used by the PSX... I have a Playstation so I know how many gray hairs a damaged disc can cause, but if someone used it for a month or so I don't think You will get any slowdowns or hangups.

Anyways.....after all the children had their flaming...I'll answer NMN's question.

I just don't want a used one because most stores will take used games in a really crappy condition. Scratches, scrapes, sometimes even cracks. I have no local stores who carry it so I'd have to buy it over the internet and I don't know what kind of condition I would recieve it in.

If you buy something over eBay and it's faulty, they'll reimburse you (up to a value of $200). They also offer a "dispute resolution service".

I knew about the despute service, but I dind't know I could get reimbersed. Can you give me a URL or something that would explain how?

chances are slim that you can find an unused version for the play station.

99% is gonna be used. and as stated many are in good condition.

i never spend more than $50 on a single ebay product. i dont think it is worth the risk unless i realy need something. however i can't see that game being more than $5.