Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vile1011

Sarge cutscene

For some reason, the game crashes during the sarge cut scene, where he seems to be looking for something, and says "Where are you?" or something to that effect, carrying a really big gun. Then it crashes, and the next thing I know the cutscene is over and i'm back in the game. It plays fine from then on, but I'm curious to know what happened during that scene!

same thing happened to me, just keep making it play it and itll work eventually, that was the sign of my videocard crashing after 4 hours straight play tho.

The same thing happened to me only after that the graphics were all fucked up and a window popped up saying the video card stopped responding and I had to restart my computer. After that it played fine though.

I noticed an unusally long pause during that scene, but no crash. Maybe there's something weird about the way it's scripted?

I missed the cutscene that followed after restoring the broken reactor coolant thingie, due to the VPU recovery complaining about something that went wrong. Since my last safe was from a while ago, I didn't bother replaying it.

Vile1011 said:

For some reason, the game crashes during the sarge cut scene, where he seems to be looking for something, and says "Where are you?" or something to that effect, carrying a really big gun.

That's not Sarge. That's Campbell, Swanns bodyguard.