Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Wolfenstein Test Screenies

Why does your sig says "screw Quake" while you seem to hang out a lot on Q3W?

Well, as the matter of fact, I like Quake3's graphics (and very only quake3 I would hang out with) and sites and stuff. You know it's because it's also made by idsoftware, of course no wonder it's so good. All I hate about quake is seeing Doomers playing quakish in csdoom and zdaemon. I can forgive jumping, but not mouselooking, well maybe depends on which map are you playing. But mostly you really don't need m/l in most of the doom maps and it really annoys me playing deathmatches. Btw, I also hate Quake 1 and Quake 2 as well.

Yeah, what's wrong with Quake 1?
I don't understand why people callit brown.
Coz with Other colours it looks Really good!
Quake is a very good game.

Quake 2 BURIES Quake 1.

It's fucking awesome.
From the Moment the carrier comes into veiw in the Intro to the Exploding base in the outro
That game is just non-stop action.
It's Music was awesome too.
Had the BEST Atmosphere, at least until Half Life.
All three Quakes rule. In their own way.

It shall be interesting when Quake IV comes out. It better be a SP game and ofcourse, include multiplayer options but I'd hate to see a sequel to Q3A.

Quake 4 will RULE J00!

Set around Quake2.
Matrix effects. (without Keanu. THANK GOD):D
Using Doom 3 engine.
Story based.

DONE BY RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

It WILL RULE!
Can not wait.

Yeah, what's wrong with Quake 1?
I don't understand why people callit brown.
Coz with Other colours it looks Really good!

Am I the only one who doesn't see any kind of logical connection in those statements?

I realise that.

There were Quite a few brown levels.
But I've seen plenty of user created Levels using Quake that look good. That ARE NOT BROWN
I Highly Recommend Seal Of Nehahra Machinima and Modpack
for All You doubters.

That looks good.

Machinima = Using Game Engines to make and Play movies in.
(For those that didn't know)

There were Quite a few brown levels.
But I've seen plenty of user created Levels using Quake that look good. That ARE NOT BROWN

Yes; basically, as everyone knows, iD is extremely good at making engines, but average at making actual games....
(Well, Doom was an exception -- maybe because of Romero?)

Quake IV comes out. It better be a SP game and ofcourse, include multiplayer options but I'd hate to see a sequel to Q3A.

AFAIK it's a sequel to Quake 2.

damn rtcw is so damn 1337, i was playing it continously for the last 2 hours. heaps of fun in big servers.

Just saw 'em. They look nice, though I've expected a lot more. But you have to admit, these are on of the best looking fire effects I've seen in games so far..

Set around Quake2.

Unoriginal.

Matrix effects. (without Keanu. THANK GOD):D

Unoriginal.

Using Doom 3 engine.

Unoriginal.
BAH.

Quake 4 will RULE J00!

agr33d

Set around Quake2

/me jumps for joy

Matrix effects

*sigh* I thought they cleared that up, anywayz it was a miscommuniation on a cell phone, it has nothing to do with q4, he was talking about soemthing else but the cell phone screwed up, I fell like I'm the only one who saw the update. :-p

without Keanu. THANK GOD :D

Awww come on man, you know you liked it, IMHO I think he kicked a lot of ass in that film, could you do it any better? I THINK NOT!!!! (j/k)

Using Doom 3 engine

/me hugs raven 200000 times and gives them ASSHATS for gifts

Story based

Considering its raven I know they can do it better than anyone else, look how they drugged up the q2 engine for sof, AND ACTUALLY MADE AWESOME USE OF IT! This is gonna fucking r0><0r my b0><0rz.

DONE BY RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!It WILL RULE! Can not wait.

I couldn't agree with you more

/me than leaves his house to donate more blood for like the 3rd time this week

How the heck can you call using the Doom 3 engine unoriginal? Look at Half-life did with the Quake 1 engine, or what RTCW is doing with the Quake 3 engine!

Quake is sh*t, that's all I have to say. Doom is the best legendary game ever. Doom3 is the most potential game beyond Quake3 or 4!

[Edit]

Maonth: What should i get? Quake 3, Solider of Fortune? Unreal Tournament?. Arhhhh heck, ill just go get DooM2 !

Perfectly sounds great to me.

Really? Sounds kinda sad to me, there's a lot of good shit out there.

BTW, thank god you where here, Mac. I'm tired of reading about "the matrix effects". Sheesh, it was just some shots of Q3TA with "timescale 0.1".

In my humble opinion. I hate older games. I hate strife, I hate Heretic, Hexen, and especially WOLF3d. The first one of these older games I played was doom. Except, at the time it wasn't old. Otherwise, newer games are where its at. Modding and Editing in newer engines are alot more flexible than doom and these other old games. It's just that. Doom, is doom. And will stay doom. I don't know. I like halflife

Ok. A few hours ago I said I hated Heretic. Nevermind. I just started playing it and DAMN its leet as hell. Now I'm makin a small map.

Btw, I also hate Quake 1 and Quake 2 as well.

/Me thinks that Quake 2 was actually pretty damn good game. Quake 1 was ok and some add-on levels for it (Iikka Keräses levels for example) were absolutely amazing!

Rules.
Yes it does.

Quake 2 0wnz J00 4LL

But if only I could download the RTCW demo.
Can't wait to play it.

By the time I get it. I bet there will be no-one online anymore!
heh heh

Ahh of course lord baztard Likes quake engine games, hes the resident TFC HWGuy (Team Fortress Classic Heavy Weapons Guy) heh