Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corey

first lost soul?

the first lost soul you see is in enpro right? ive seen a few posts about a woman that the lost soul comes from but when i played the level it was definitely a little kid crying then you enter the room and he says help me and the lost sould comes from the kids head.

Check the corpse. The kind of breasts that lovingly reside in the pectoral region are not indicative of a child. Oh...and even if the UAC is crooked, they don't employ children on the Mars base. Check the PDA and know it.

well i played it a few days ago so i could be wrong. its right after you follow the sentry bot. the bot lays down and you hear the crying. in the room was what i though was a kid. it was short and had really short hair. i guess it could of been a really short lesbo. anyone know the command for level with the fisrt lost soul? ill post a screenshot if was actually right.

corey said:

it was short and had really short hair. i guess it could of been a really short lesbo.

are you always this stupid or only on the internet?

Short hair and being short doesn't make a woman a "lesbo."

Yes, it's a woman, not a man. SHE had a womanly voice, womanly breasts, a womanly hair style (which I think is in a bunn, I might be wrong), and DID have a womanly face before it burst...

what is a lesbo anyway? If you mean lesbian they are pretty fun with long hair too, ( fun for boy toys like me that is ) :p No I am not offended but am just a little sick of the stereo types people tell me to live with and get over it too ;)

This was already talked about over a week ago, about the whole "took my baby" thing and the lost soul and the CHICK the lost soul comes out of. I tried to find the link but I guess it was lost in the merge, it was titled "Took My Baby" or something to that effect.

Actually you first see a Lost Soul when you reach the korean scientist at the beginning the cinematic breaks in showing you the start of the invasion, just before you kill that same scientist ;)

you see lost souls in a few levels but in enpro is when the first one attacks you.

there is a lost soul on the video before it goes caput when you find the scientist. BUt if you are refering to the flying ghostly souls that turn people into zombies, I don't think those are lost souls.

Speaking of wich isn't there a few times when it attempts to turn our marine into zombie, some of those red screens made me think that was what was happening, but they seem to be commonly seen as tweaking. maybe it is both.

Job said:

Check the corpse. The kind of breasts that lovingly reside in the pectoral region are not indicative of a child.

Bingo

incubusspawn said:

there is a lost soul on the video before it goes caput when you find the scientist. BUt if you are refering to the flying ghostly souls that turn people into zombies, I don't think those are lost souls.

Turn around right after the cinematic ends and gives control back to you, a lost soul comes flying right at you. I made a new D3 video, and that footage is actually in it, but i cant upload it yet, so i cant show you. Gimme time to find a host for it, than i'll leave ya a link in your pm.

its a woman, not a kid. maybe a lesbo but i dont think any of us here are gonna start writing fan fics about teresa chaser and the doom guy. if you do you might need help.

i wish the head bursting part was more graphic, like alien chest busters.

DMFDxUconn said:

Turn around right after the cinematic ends and gives control back to you, a lost soul comes flying right at you. I made a new D3 video, and that footage is actually in it, but i cant upload it yet, so i cant show you. Gimme time to find a host for it, than i'll leave ya a link in your pm.

PM me a link to it as well, I could have sworn those were just brightly colored flying skulls.

Sephiroth said:

but i dont think any of us here are gonna start writing fan fics about teresa chaser and the doom guy

Paging Taylor ...

On second thought it might not be edgy enough.