Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
walesjosey

Mars City (escape)

How do i get out of the air vents? I have just come across a survivor but as yet i cannot get out of this level,and the stairs are broken so there is no escape there!The lift is only 1 way so thet is out of the equasion..........iam rally stuck here?..i feel like asking for my money back with this game!

lol

yea man get your money back, it only gets harder and I"m sure you will get more lost.

creative jumping will get you up those stairs, but the door is locked there is something up there will be worth it if you did not unlock one in the prev level. There is an exit in the air vents the game is dark so just keep youre eyes open. Don't let the game get to frustrating. :p

walesjosey said:

zigzag.....up yours

Up mine? lol nice...I'm not the one on here cry'n about getting my money back on a game because I can't find my way around.

this is supposed to be a forum to help other players...not a forum for sarcastic "superior" doom players........oh and by the way thanks a lot incubusspawn..your help was appreciated

you have to expect sarcasm in FPS forums it seems to be the nature of the beast. IF I had time I would have warned you not mention returning it for youre money back oh well. The only forum I have witnessed with more sarcasm than FPS is the Age game forums. I tend to get sarcastic myself but usually in a friendly way. and therefor it rem,ains unoticed or unapreciated ;(

That part is retarded.

You go up the ladder that the guy sends down, then you crawl through some air ducts. There's some pipes blocking your way that will explode only once you go through a little loop and pick some item up.