Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gruson

BUYING all Reaper Doom miniatures

Please let me know what you have for sale or if you know anyone that still sells the Reaper Doom miniatures.

I am NOT looking for the ones that were released with Doom3.

Want:

Cyberdemon
Imps
Zombies
Revenant
Lost Soul
Cacodemon
Marines
Archvile
etc.

Please email me:
jeffwirz@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Unless you've got a LOT of money, and I mean filthy rich, than I really wouldn't recommend buying them. At the prices they get, they really aren't worth it.

When ever you find them they go to extreme prices at auctions. is-fanshop had them for sale for $48 but that site has went down and the new site that supports it no longer sells the figures.

I have some too, but I m rather looking at making a complete set than selling them off.

I have :
- Arch vile
- chainies
- mancubus
- arachnotron

bought them on sale in a lil shop. $5 each :)

S1lent said:

Unless you've got a LOT of money, and I mean filthy rich, than I really wouldn't recommend buying them. At the prices they get, they really aren't worth it.

And yet, people buy from Games Workshop.

I would recommend you to look around in some small RPG/gaming cards shops. Or also try foreign auction sites (ebay.com is way too expensive for some items, too much people).

These miniatures don´t look that good and they are damn small. I´d love Doom action figures like the Quake 2 figures or Blizzards Diablo2/Warcraft figures.

He He, I'v got a diablo action Figure sitting right in front of me. That I converted to a Baron. Will post pics VERY SOON. in the art section.

I know its a bit irrelevant;
If the DooM movie actually happens (like in theaters) as it does better than D&D, then I would expect some action figures :)--Same with the board game 8)

By any chance are the Reaper miniatures the same ones that are displayed in id Software's offices (shown in DooM: the Legacy)?

The cyb can get up to 200 dollars? Wow.

Maybe I should sell mine. If anyone's interested, email me.