Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyro74

Help! Stuck in game because of glitch?

I am currently in the recyclying plant and I have run into a problem. I got in to the point where it says to vent the chamber so I can access the Monorail. I vented the chamber and went back to the Monorail door. Above the door, the sign is green and says the air has been vented and is safe. The problem is that the door will not open. I just get the 'beep beep' of a locked door. The screen to the right is still red and says that the door is locked due to toxic gasses.

I have gone back and made sure that the chamber is vented, so that's not the problem. If there is something else I need to do, I can't find it.

Am I missing something, or is my game being buggy?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think you need to keep going further and find some other sort of access for it or vent more air or something before it opens. I had the same thing happen to me.

I am pretty sure that I have covered everything. I have gone to every accessible area and can't seem to find anything else to get through. Is there some hidden vent or something?

Yeah ...you go back into the "control centre" and you opearate the crane manually to put the "waste" into the incinerator ...then the doors should open automatically

Sorry, I guess my description was bad.

I am way past that area. I am in the recycling center where there is the Monorail entrance that is locked because the evil voice said that my "lungs will fill with poisonous gas". I went up and vented the chamber, and went back to the monorail door where it says that the chamber is clear, but hte door is still locked.

Does that make sense?

Check the terminal in the same room, there's a button for it. The door opened automatically for me, though.

Worst case scenario, noclip your way through.

I AM SUCH A MORON!!!

I kept going back to the Monorail entrance that you see when you enter the level. I never noticed the door that was off to the right after you clear the chamber and go back through the room.

I swear, I went through the entire level at least six times; searching every corner, shelf, and console; and never even found the area I had to go to. It just seemed to make sense that the Monorail door I had seen would open up. Quite humbling...

Thanks for your replies, I feel like such a tool. I could have sworn that I was stuck. Oh well...