Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DMFDxUconn

DooM3 put the fear in them

heh...I never used the term before describing something but as one post was made several days ago said "that's gay".

I think I said "Oh Shit" once while playing. Cussed the rest of the time about things.

When I first saw that .wvm the first thing I thought of for some reason is "yea he's capible of a school shooting, him and his chubby friend there". *shrug*

I can't decide if that guy is terrified or if he is having an orgasm.

What a couple of homos. I can understand if you jump in your seat when a bloody monster pops through a sealed door and tries to bite your head off and you're wearing loud headphones in a dark room. But these scandanavian bitches didn't even have the sound turned up. And it was daytime even... on level one.

I was screaming like that (like a bitch) at the store when I bought the game, but once you calm down and just play the thing, it should be a breathtaking experience, not a homosexual one. :-D

This is just plain stupid!

Either these guys are some damn morons that never played a computer game before...
or they are simply acting (and they do it bad!). This guy doesn´t even use the keyboard properly. As soon as he begins screaming, he lets loose the controls. You´d never do that in the real game.

Namco said:

I was screaming like that (like a bitch) at the store when I bought the game.

Haha me too.