Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xulld

Doom3 - video - Spoiler Alert

The link doesn´t work. Under 5 minutes, that´s about 10 seconds per level. I´d like to know how you want to run down to the Cyberdemon + shoot him 4 times with the cube and all this in 10 seconds. And that´s just one level.

i get a "server returned extended information" error when i try to download it

it's not the whole game in 5 minutes. It is scenes from the whole game in 5 minutes.

He basically cut his own trailer movie for the game.

Looked pretty good, but there really wasn't that much of a point to it. I guess it's a good exercise in recording demos and editing movies.

and you can't right click and "save target as" or you get that server error.

I just clicked on it and let it load completely in Windows Media Player. Took 10 minutes maybe.

Rusk said:

I just clicked on it and let it load completely in Windows Media Player. Took 10 minutes maybe.

I did that to, but it's annoying having to wait that long. Usually I just download things like that and watch them if I don't like them I just delete them.

Takes 10 minutes, either way. The max I'm getting is 22.5 kb/s, and I usually get 150 kb/s.

Yea it was a little slow on the DL srry guys. Yea no point realy just a movie to show off Doom3.

Relica Religia said:

The title is a little misleading.

How so? I made that the title so that anyone who has not beat the game would not watch the movie.

Yea I made it days after Doom was released so I didnt want folks watching it who hadnt beaten the game. I see waht you mean now.

Yea I just took the theme song from the .PK4 and edited Doom footage together, but thanks.

Im doing another one, more of a antics /comedy this time lol. Then I suppose ill do one with an actual plot

I edited the title since every time I've looked at this I keep thinging its about the doom movie.

Technician said:

You got winamp?

How do I open it with WinAmp if the link goes directly to Windows Player and when I can't download it off of that link?

Seriously, I don't know how :)