Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HybridMutant

IT may sound stupid but it scared me!

I am low on health and walk over to the health dispenser on the wall I start clicking away really fast my health is jumping 10 at a time, I hear a noise. My FPS instint tells me to back up, but Im still clicking away at the health.

BOOM my shotgun roars in my ears. God damn it, I hear a gun shot so flipping close to me, I freak out and takes 1/2 a second to realize I fired off a shot. thought some zsec guy snook up on me.

My idiot friend got startled by that one scientist with the lamp and shot him. He also tends to waste all my ammo when things get tense.

After the lamp guy, I saw a scientist. He was around a corner and just said "hey". I shot him out of reflex. Oh well.

That reminds me of when I played through on Marine and I killed all the guys in Mars City Underground after receiving my pistol.

If you shoot the one guy talking to the guy down the tunnel thing, the guy down the tunnel goes "Hello?! Hello?! What's going on up there?! Hello?!"

I laughed so hard, don't ask why.

Verdale said:

That reminds me of when I played through on Marine and I killed all the guys in Mars City Underground after receiving my pistol.

If you shoot the one guy talking to the guy down the tunnel thing, the guy down the tunnel goes "Hello?! Hello?! What's going on up there?! Hello?!"

I laughed so hard, don't ask why.

I accidently shot that guy when messing around seeing if there was any controls or anything I missed,I hit control and I fired a shot and killed him.

Caco-Puff said:

I accidently shot that guy when messing around seeing if there was any controls or anything I missed,I hit control and I fired a shot and killed him.

Just like first day of paintball...