Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nayandei

Script for spawn monsters

I want do an script for spawn monsters..a lot of monsters,but seem that doom3 only respawn ONE monster in script...how can I cheat doom3 for have a lot of monsters in a scenario?

Thanks for all.

Well for one when alot of creatures are al on the screen and have you targeted then it is hugely taxing on the system resources.

My game runs as smooth as a baby's ass, but for ha'ha's once i spawned a room full of zombies, probly 20 or 30 of em.. my system almost came to a complete stand still. I knocked it down to 10 Zombies and it still lagged, but was managable, all in slo motion tho, lol. 5 Zombies all comin at me at the same time and it was fine. Imagine one of those DooM2 scenerios where you walk into a room and the walls raise up and 20 different baddies start blasting your ass.

nayandei said:

The machine is a Athlon 3200 64 bits with a nvidia 256 mb card,I think is enough.

No its not. Go ahead use the console function just like the next guy and I did and spawn in a bunch of monster then take off your notarget, and watch them all aquire you, and your system go to slide show. Test it out and come back and tell me what you think. Even better use fraps and post the benchmark.

DMFDxUconn said:

My game runs as smooth as a baby's ass, but for ha'ha's once i spawned a room full of zombies, probly 20 or 30 of em.. my system almost came to a complete stand still. I knocked it down to 10 Zombies and it still lagged, but was managable, all in slo motion tho, lol. 5 Zombies all comin at me at the same time and it was fine. Imagine one of those DooM2 scenerios where you walk into a room and the walls raise up and 20 different baddies start blasting your ass.

You are correct sir obviously you have tried this as I have. To bad, perhaps some of the optimzations of new patches will help who can say <shrugs>