Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nayandei

MAP for see all monsters

Hi!

In doom2 or older had an option that You can see all monsters in a map and do a masacre:) In the cheats of doom3 I didn´t see this option.Somebody knows if is possible?

Thanks in advance.

There was no massacre cheat code in Doom or Doom 2 (there were in source ports though). And as for the IDDT cheat, there isn't one in Doom 3. For one thing, there's no automap.

Doom95 does have a massacre code, maybe he refered to that.

Type > killmonsters

This will immediately remove all monsters from the level (they don´t "die", they´re simple gone)

Well...What I want is an scenario full of monsters for put a children for kill as much monsters as can..now is dificult found this.

Last level of Doom2 continuously spawns monsters and when I needed a fix I just warped right there.

nayandei said:

Well...What I want is an scenario full of monsters for put a children for kill as much monsters as can..now is dificult found this.

so were u from?

I think they removed this option to prevent a huge FPS loss, if you go trought a wall and go outside the borders of the map then look back at the normal world, you fps will for sure drop near 1 FPS

Deathmatcher said:

Doom95 does have a massacre code, maybe he refered to that.

Type > killmonsters

This will immediately remove all monsters from the level (they don´t "die", they´re simple gone)

No, it was fhhall that killed all monsters. Fhshh made them not attack you.

BBG said:

No, it was fhhall that killed all monsters. Fhshh made them not attack you.

Like footman said, killmonsters is the Doom 3 code. I should have made this clearer.