Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daicha

What's adrenyline do?

I remember it raised your health over the max temprarily in quake, but I haven;t noticed it do a goddamn thing in D3. I like how the manual/on-disk manual/official strategy guide(!!) don't mention a single word about it:P

It's a little needle, there are a handful of them throughout the game.

They might disappear on harder difficulties, but I'm not sure on that.

They're the most useless item in the game. Not that it doesn't have a use, but rather you can just rest for 10 seconds and have the same effect.

The first adrenaline is already in the first "mars surface area", even before you encounter the first monster. Just walk outside and turn to the right (coming from reception) and turn around the corner - there it is. ;)

Huh? Adrenaline was brilliant. Whenever I picked one up, the run key was locked and the chainsaw came out :)

adrenaline/beserk gives you unlimited stamina for sprinting, but it also increases your punching damage (also works with flashlight bashing) which is useful to conserve ammo against some zombies, it was useful at those times IMO

There is one time when I found it particular useful. It's in a secret near the beginning of Communications Transfer where you first encounter the cacodemon. You can climb onto the Martian landscape and descend behind the balcony he appears at to reach a crate with some free stuff for grabs, including the adrenaline. It's quite a trek back to the normal path and air is short, so the unlimited stamina comes in handy.

Otherwise, it's exclusively a speedrunner's aide.