Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noboru

God Mode

Just finished Doom3 went into Nightmare mode to start new game, tried to put it into God Mode and it said unable to load mode?
Can anyone tell me how to Please, Thanks

regards
Noboru

If you were allowed to cheat in Nightmare mode, it wouldn't be Nightmare mode.

It will not allow you to cheat in Nightmare. In the original DooM, you cannot cheat either in Nightmare.

But,...

Go to the console and type in give all.
It will replenish your health back to 100, but it will still decrease. Just keep typing in give all, and your health will stay up.

Noboru said:

So if I play veteran I can use God mode?

regards
Noboru

Jesus man! Wouldn't it be quicker just to start Doom 3 and try it instead of posting another dumb question and waiting for a reply?

Yes you can use God mode on veteran or else someone would have said, "you can't cheat on Nightmare or VETERAN mode"

Thanks for help...Its was real nice to get some payback, that right hook is awesome.
Drop down, come up, right hook to the jaw.
Knocks them flat out hehe.

Love it
Noboru

Awesome game !

You guys are so dumb lol. you can cheat on nightmare, and you CAN use GOD MODE on nightmare, sure your health goes to 25, but guess what????? it STAYS there and doesnt go down anymore ever. God, even cheating is dumb, don't be a freaken idiot and pretend you know it all

I don't understand why people would even want to cheat. Doesn't that ruin the whole purpose of Nightmare mode?