Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
captain_cadaver

the crane in caverns 1

*Spoiler*

Ok, if this is a repost I apologize.

How do you use the crane in caverns 1. The one that keeps sayin winch error when you lower it. Does anybody know how to use it or what the correct coordinates are?

I just jumped off. You can't move it far. Swing it over to the other side, crawl out along it and jump down onto the big pipes.

There is a little ladder to get you on top of the entire crane.

Swing it around so that part of the crane extends over the area you want to get to, climb on top of the whole thing and jump down.

You don't position the beams the crane is holding into a bridge, the crane itself is your bridge.

I moved the crane to the left, moved the load out a ways and jumped onto the load of beams, then jumped to the other side.

That was a bit awful for me. I had only 20 or 30 health when arriving on the crane so I died every time I jumped off of it. I finally managed to survive with around 5% by landing on top of the highest crate on the other side. By the way, it was pretty stupid to jump on the stuff the crane was holding. You arenĀ“t able to land on the side, the strings that tie the board to the crane keep pushing you off of it.

I got past this with a lucky bug. Every time I would jump off the the crane, I would lose health. Well one time I missed the side and fell all the way down and didn't lose health when I hit the bottom!