Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

Official Doom 3 easter egg thread

Thank you, sorry I just hate being called a liar, especially when I know i'm right lol.
And i'm not sure why its dated like that, I just loaded up my save game file (I made sure to keep one so i could always be right in front of the game).
The save game is a little old, maybe a few weeks or so, but your guess is as good as mine, lol.

BBG said:

Well whatever. In a bunch of other threads, people had gotten over 25,000 pts and got nothing, so I believed them.

Believe away, this surely isn't a glitch, not sure why some can get it and some can't though.
Maybe they just aren't getting the proper score amount.
I can take another shot if you want, but when i get bored i punch turkeys so my score is up there a ways, lol.

It's dated almost a month from when you think it is to show that you've wasted that much time playing the game. :) Pretty funny joke for a computer game.

Geovanie Legend said:

Thank you, sorry I just hate being called a liar, especially when I know i'm right lol.
And i'm not sure why its dated like that, I just loaded up my save game file (I made sure to keep one so i could always be right in front of the game).
The save game is a little old, maybe a few weeks or so, but your guess is as good as mine, lol.

I never called YOU a liar, I just said that the whole 25,000+ pts thing was a lie.

Which is in fact stating that i lied about it even though i have proof.
What more do you want, should i put my save game up for download?
Ah well it don't really matter, your the only person who seems to think this is a lie, everyone else here knows it's true.

I want to meet one of theese people that can't get this to work, either they have no idea what they are doing, their game is glitched, or they don't even have the game :P

Merged with earlier thread. Please refrain from making new threads on the same topic, or they'll either be merged or removed.

Geovanie Legend said:

Ah well it don't really matter, your the only person who seems to think this is a lie, everyone else here knows it's true.

He's got a reason to be skeptical, lamers from all over the place have been making up random easter eggs/secrets/codes or whatever and spreading them around the internet. You really don't come off much differently, but you do have some screenshots so I guess it's true. But just stop double posting it and ramming it down peoples throats, it's not that big of a deal anyway.

Melfice said:

I don't know if any of you noticed this but listen to the voice messages of some of the PDAs you find later in-game. One of them I am positive Tim Willits did. Also in the room right before the Cyberdemon there is a block with the Id logo on it.

yea click that block and get the Id PDA, but its already been posted. too bad there isnt a port of STTP3 for the PDA

No a big deal is when someone finds the ultimate doom 3 secret, what's not a big deal is when someone new here like me finds a small secret and people call them a liar.
Hmph, I personally think some people like to call others liars just because they didn't find the secret first, wouldn't be the first time i've seen it happen.

I've found alot of secrets (small and big) in alot of games, and I can honestly say this wasn't the first time someone thought i was a liar, perhaps i should just start keeping secrets to myself and let the rest of the world figure things out on their own.

Geez the thread merging here is unbelievable, are we trying to save space or just clutter all the posts together? lol

Anyway I found an interesting glitch earlier, i'll explain it a bit here but the full details are on my site.

When you first get your pistol and armor and the guy says "Welcome to the dungeon marine" go through the next door, then noclip to go through the door on the right , the guy will be in there but it will also begin spawning monsters ahead of time.

p.s. Click on the monitor and watch :)

Geovanie Legend said:

Geez the thread merging here is unbelievable, are we trying to save space or just clutter all the posts together? lol

Anyway I found an interesting glitch earlier, i'll explain it a bit here but the full details are on my site.

When you first get your pistol and armor and the guy says "Welcome to the dungeon marine" go through the next door, then noclip to go through the door on the right , the guy will be in there but it will also begin spawning monsters ahead of time.

p.s. Click on the monitor and watch :)

That isnt a glitch,It's called saving resources.

I just happened to come across a Chinese artist's fan site, found an image of him in Doom 3. The original source can be located here

not sure if anyone cares anymore ... but the super turkey puncher high score email is located in the file 'info_emails.pda', first email in the file ... so definitly is true ... full credit to those with the patience to actually make the score

I don't know if this has been posted before...I don't feel like going through a dozen pages...so here it is.

Read the news ticker on the bottom of the TV screen in the room with the Turbo Turkey Puncher 3. Keep reading it until it loops. Some of the stuff is kindof funny.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but there are easter eggs in Doom 3.

Euronymous said:

Don't know if it's been pointed out, you pick up Robert Price's PDA at one point.

Can you be more specific? As in WHERE?

lol, I wish I could but I really can't remeber. I started again because it was to easy so I started on veteran and skipped to recycling, not sure if it was before or after that, just had a thought I think it's in delta labs 1. first room in the level.