Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xenoman

Maps in Doom2

Well I was heavily involved in Grand Prix 2 projects and I had numerous holidays, I still haven't finished my DOOM project from April..
*gasp*

I was never good a storylines but it's basically like a 11thSeptember2001 on Deimos, i made it before the disaster, i'm not a sick man heh

there is more to it but i'm gonna try edit the storyline again.

I understand =) Well, it's sounds good to me...so it'll take place on Deimos before the demons came trough the dimensional portals?

I have had this one for 2 years. :|

I THOUGHT I bought the right type of SDRAM yesterday until we found out that one of the specifications were wrong. :|

Heh.....Level 10: Refueling Base is easy on Not Too Rough or lower. Then you just fight the Baron. But on the higher difficulty levels, it's scary to walk into the main part of the level, and hear the horrifying "AAAAARRRRGHHHH!!", and to hear the WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! of the Cyber walking around. It's also really hard to kill him, even though he keeps teleporting, especially if you don't have a really powerful weapon.

Refueling Base- Awesome level, probably my favorite doom song ever on the map, but not to hard after a while.

Circle of Death - pfft! Too easy...

Industrial Zone - Sort of easy, but I have yet to find the secret level (damn me).

Chasm - Yech, horrible architecture, but one hell of a challenge.

Living End - Sweet architecture, one Hell of a chalenge, and an awesome end.

Refueling Base- Oh My god this level is so much fun..

Circle of Death - Right. The hard part is where?

Industrial Zone - A Fun little rampage, where in the middle of a supposed industrial zone, there rests a castle. WHY!?

Chasm - I like this level. Frustrating constriction, but that's where a lot of the challenge comes from, and I like a challenge.

Living End - This was an amazing way to bring the game to a closing.

Industrial Zone - A Fun little rampage, where in the middle of a supposed industrial zone, there rests a castle. WHY!?

It stands to reason that should Demons take over the Earth some day, they would build Castles and Bases all over the place.

It stands to reason that should Demons take over the Earth some day, they would build Castles and Bases all over the place.

But still, that place looked almost nothing like an "Industrial Zone".

But still, that place looked almost nothing like an "Industrial Zone".

And it had the right music for itself too.

Refuling Base= Wow! Lot's of zombies! Now if only it had a real challenge to it!

Circle of Death= Mommy....why am I getting dizzy from bordom?

Industrial Zone= I knew I should've listened to my travel agent's adivce.....BRING A MAP NEXT TIME!!!!

Chasm= Where's that tightrope walking stick when I need it?

Living End= Teleport here, teleport there, teleport. . .teleport, everywhere a teleport! Hi Mr. Cybie! Mind if I step through that hole now without firing off a shot? (WTF is up with the ease of that?)