Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
endordr03

doombuilder textures

when i start to make a new map, i'm makin one for zdoom, and when i start it it says it can't load the lump texture1 and 2 and then i don't know what the textures are called any help on how to make textures lol i'm new

umm if i load doombuilder up and start a new map for the other games doom 1 and 2 i can't play the map, it just won't go...

[illterate]Sounds liek missing IWADS lolllll!!!!11, are they in the saem foldar??? OMG as 4 teh other gaems, i dunno, chek where teh fiels r, or just ues wadautorr![/literate again]

And that should help

Did you try hitting the F5 key or looking in the menus for a little thing called the CONFIGURATION! Maybe you just thought that CodeImp programmed in MIND READING ABILITIES into doom builder? Wow, a computer program that READS MINDS!:P? Kinda hard for any of this to work if YOU DON'T CONFIGURE ANYTHING! Hmm, do you even own Doom or Doom2?

Wow, its quiet and friendly for months here and now there are 3 whiners in a row. Are people getting paid to blame Doom Builder for their personal failures?

You must have the doom2.wad file. You get it from the original game. When you installed Doom Builder it asked you to select the file. If it doesnt, press F5 and go to the Files tab. Select the configuration that you want to use and click the Browse button to select the file. Now you should be ok.

Why would n00bs want to edit Classic Doom? Go back to Your Radiant and brushes.
CI: In Poland we have a sentence for this-even the smallest break in the dress annoyes a poor dancer, meaning if they can't edit they'll blame tools. heh

Nmn said:

seconded

Nmn said:

What an assholish thing to say. Of course anyone who has never done it before is more than welcome to try. The whole point is to encourage, not discourage.

Bashing newbies is typically something that newbies-in-denial do. If you aren't going to help why bother replying at all?

I used doombuilder with hexen (Full version you ...)Doom builder recognizes the level but Jhexen just uses the hexen level, not when i use my wad in progress.(... confused reader)I am not sure if this is even related. Ha ha I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at ME! Ha Ha!

Nmn said:

Some of us can't play Doom3 and some of us still love to edit for the original Doom and Doom2. BTW, I will eventually play Doom3 when I build my new machine next year so I can play the game with all the bells and whistles! I think Doom3 is a great game, but that does not diminish my love for the originals, and I've been playing Doom since 1993...:)

Cadman - Member TeamTNT

Loving Doom3.
Loving Doom/Doom2/Heretic/Hexen/Strife/Duke3D.

Not sure why anyone would HAVE to stop playing a game just because time goes by?

Especially with all the wonderful ports out there.

I admit, though, that I couldn't bear to play any of the above games without ports. I'm an OpenGL whore!!!11oneoneone