Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomTheme

DooM 95/Final Doom theme song in a .mid or .au file

Hello fans, i am desperately searching for the DooM 95/Final Doom theme song in a MIDI(.mid) or .au file. The remixs are cool, but im traditional. And if you find the original/DooM2 theme song in .mid or .au, would please tell me? im really hoping i can find it. my email is brettac03@yahoo.com, please reply or let me know via email if you have a tip or found something. Thanks so much! Teh search goes on!

If you mean the one that plays while Doom95 is installing, then it is on the CD, and called DOOM95.MID.

If you mean something in-game, then as deathbringer says, you can extract it using Wintex and convert it to a midi.

wintex can remove all midi songs. also i would try useing a port, i bet you think that doom95.exe is great. well it sucks! we have made many updates to the original doom.exe and doom95.exe the song played during install is on the CD, doom95.mid

boom, zdoom, legacy, edge and others.

many people like zdoom, found at zdoom.org

Well, what is the .mid file when you insert cd yyatta yatta, and boom thing comes up, and you can click play uninstall, etc etc... what .mid file is THAT then,( just wait a sec, and then the music will play) since doom95.mid seemed to sound nothing like that. Just search over the web for doom95.mid and its different then when you can choose play, uninstall register (when you instert cd)... whats that .mid?