Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

It's a Tournament of Doom

More on multiplayer, apparently you can get Doom Tournament 2004 here which is a Legacy wadset with 30 maps and 6 game types including CTF, Domination and Assault. There's also a whole bunch of other crazy crap that reminds me a lot of the various UT games, so this will combine your love for both classic Doom and UT, should you share such a love between the two. If not then, uh, I don't know what to tell you.

Numero Uno!

Anyway, this looks rather interesting. Of course, it's downgraded by the fact that ITS MADE FOR LEGACY. When will people learn

It's pretty good I think. I just downloaded and looked at every level, but I didn't encounter anything major bugs. Looks rather good.

Ralphis - They used legacy for its fragglescript, wich is easy to make new game modes such as this. And im sure they wanted to be the first to have Legacy CTF. I can't wait to play this online, despite my laggy 56k... :P

At the risk of losing my UD membership:

With pings under 70 Legacy is unbeatable. It's just like playing on a LAN, the players don't constantly disappear and re-appear, everything is as smooth as silk. It's the only way to fly. :-)

Sign in to follow this