Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JehovahGyra

Doomics again - with 2 celebrity cameos!

Here's a new comic. I'd like to apologize for this one being not as funny as it might be if the joke were based on something more legitimate. In other words, I'm not really saying what I'm saying, I'm just saying it might be funny if I could really say it. See? Then again, maybe I am on to something...?

Enjoy.

www.geocities.com/doomics/91601

Well, that one might have been a little obscure, as far as "getting-it" goes. But did you look at the other 2? I think they were nice and easy to get.

Okay. I guess it's my fault, so I'll ruin the funny for the sake of everyone getting the joke.

I happen to have noticed that the music for MAP01 and the music for the first level of quake2 start out with the same beats, only with different notes. (Thus the eighth note symbols.) And, FYI, Rob Zombie wrote the Q2 song. So the implication is that he ripped it off from Doom2 (which, of course, is the superior game)

Now, does everybody get it? I promise the next comic will be less ambiguous in the funny-ness.

Well why in the hell not? Didn't I just explain it? I jokingly accused Rob Zombie of ripping off Bobby Prince, and Rob Zombie had 'no comment.' Then you laugh and close your browser. See?

yeah, cuz it makes you look like a retard. the people who run this place, with thier cold black hearts of stone, like to make people look bad.

yes they must keep it the way it has allways been. if someone compliments someone they must delete that post with haste otherwise everything would become unorderly.

No, they like to keep the forum in sort of state of order.

Damn right. If someone is spamming (swinewave or whatever his name is) they are just trying to piss people off.