Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
murphy452

why'd i kill him???

in the beginning of the game, right before entering the airlock to walk through the mars atmosphere, there's that guard sitting there and he talks to you. every time i try to talk back to him, the game goes into fighting mode and i end up smashing him in the head with the flashlight! wierd thing is, he goes "instagib" with only one hit and deteriorates into ash. then you end up getting his pda and it turns out there's some useful info on it so it's part of the game.

why'd i have to kill that guy? why couldn't i just find the pda some other way? it just makes no sense.

maybe it's a secret designed for violent people ;)

Is this before Hell breaks loose? When going to find the scientist?

I never thought abuot trying to smack that guy.

what exactly was on the PDA?

Useless information in emails(though one tells him to make sure you don't get lost). No audio logs. It's just for 100% PDA nuts.

When I played through on Marine difficulty, I shot everyone in the head and stole their PDA's. Then I sold them on black market E-bay for 100 dollars each!

Ahaha!

murphy452 said:

in the beginning of the game, right before entering the airlock to walk through the mars atmosphere, there's that guard sitting there and he talks to you. every time i try to talk back to him, the game goes into fighting mode and i end up smashing him in the head with the flashlight!

Yep, i did that by accident too, very funny

Didnt know that stuff was on the PDA though, i quickly reloaded

hell, don't do too much, people are telling me that i was wrong, and there's nothing important on that PDA at all. i honestly don't remember one way or the other.