Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iamthejake2000

Doom posters?

Hmm... I've never seen a DOOM poster or even heard of them... didn't the 'id Anthologies' pack include a poster?

Even if that were the case, that would raise another question: "I want 'id Antholgies' so damn bad! I've looked everywhere. Anyone know where I can get one?"

I asked myself that question so many times :)

I use to have the poster that came with UDoom....but I lost it. I do however have a Doom 3 poster and a poster that I got from some extra levels I bought on eBay...I forgot what they're called though.

*insert wacky link to 18meg PNG file (because any other format comes from micro$oft and is teh sux, even if it does have better compression) here*

Ultimate DOOM came with the origional poster, very nice, feel bad that i dont have it anymore.

Umm, im not sure where your going to find a DOOM poster for hanging in your room except maybe ebay, but Grazza just showed us most of the DOOM posters that are around for you to use as desktop wallpaper, although your probly not looking for that exactly.

i didn't get any poster when i bought Ultimate DooM... i got one when i bought the master levels thouhg..the poster has the background from the interpic in doom2 (with the skulls 'n' stuff)

Back in Idaho, my brother had a poster which was like the front of the Doom box with the marine shooting down and I think it had the signatures on it.