Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Assplalt

My New Level!

I made a new level called: Black Diamond Ranch. Once i post it on a website like: Doom Wad Station, Doomworld, or TeamTNT, they'll post it on level review sites, one by one. By the way, this level has no Deathmatch, just Coopertive and Single Player. Bye!

P.S. On the start area, there is a door blocked partialy, so you have to ram your way in.

If you want anyone to play this, you're going to have to provide a link, or upload it to the archive. Note that neither TeamTNT nor Doomworld offers public wad storage/archiving.

I tried to upload it but the site wants my profile. I typed in my username and password but it said it was invald.

THE ARCHIVE IS NOT DOOMWORLD!!!

You dont have a username and password on there, that just means too many people are on..try again later

When I dragged my txt and zip files to hub/idgames/levels/doom2/a-c/, i got an error. What shall I do?

deathbringer said:

You dont have a username and password on there

Well, you do, kind of: your username is "anonymous" and your password is your e-mail address.

You mean the file(s) you uploaded? You don't. All you can do is upload files - you can't change them, delete them or replace them once they have been uploaded. It's a public upload area, so obviously it needs to be that way, or else people could delete or tamper with other people's uploads.

E-mail Ty Halderman and ask him to nuke it, and then reupload the correct version.

Ty Halderman -- thldrmn@archives.3dgamers.com

Please start your subject line with 'DOOM-FTP: '

Note that the file you have uploaded will be rejected in any case due to the long filename (maybe that's what you want to correct). The official instructions for uploaders can be found here.

I had an idea, if i make another zip folder with the same files and make the zip title: bdr.zip, Maybe it would make the rejector want to keep the short letter zip file and reject the long letter one.