TV  

31 members have voted

1. 1. TV

• less than 10, what is TV?
    • 10-20 hours a week
    • 20-30 hours a week,
    • 30-40 hours a week
    • 40+ hours a week, needs job.

4- hours a week, mostly Science Channel or National Geographic, the rest of American television offer nothing more than reality TV trash, filtered news, biased Olympic coverage, and [mostly] bad sitcoms.

I almost never watch TV. The only real reason I would ever even turn it on is because it makes noise.

a turtle makes noise, what about a radio or a fan? heh, i USE to do that until i started working at best buy. unless i am watching the TV i can stand it or a radio to be on.

i would have figured there would be more sofa slugs here, like my brother. if the sofa had a catheter, a feeding tube and a crap sack he would never move.

Sephiroth said:

i would have figured there would be more sofa slugs here, like my brother. if the sofa had a catheter, a feeding tube and a crap sack he would never move.

If you would have asked how much time people spend watching TV and on the computer each week, the numbers would probably be an order of magnitude higher...

david_a said:

If you would have asked how much time people spend watching TV and on the computer each week, the numbers would probably be an order of magnitude higher...

Computer alone would reap terrifying results.

Id say I spend around 90 hours a week on the computer. -.-;
Granted at least 80 of those hours could be attributed to work.

A sample from tonight's viewing on New Zealand's most watched channel...

- Neighbours: Aussie soap opera that should've been cancelled 10 years ago
- According To Jim
- Friends: I change my guitar strings less often than they repeat this show
- Shortland Street: NZ soap opera that should've been cancelled before the first episode was shot
- Motorway Patrol: Follow NZ police as they stand about looking stern and waggling their fingers
- Living The Dream: An NZ big brother rip off where all but one person is actually an actor. Apparently this makes it a "real life truman show". The last ad I saw suggested said odd one out has figured the whole thing out.
- Matthew And Marc's Rocky Road To Athens: Two jackasses go to Athens, and alas for us, they took cameras
- Newlyweds: No fucking comment

Last week I tossed out my TV aerial. Surprised?