Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MUHAHA

Ladder problem in Doom 3!!!

Im in Site 3 and just went down the ladder to activate the lock to go to the caverns and when i try to go up the ladder it will go to floor level then u cant go no higher and u cant go down, u have to turn around and fall off, if u move from left to right hell slowly get higher but will eventually fall off and if u try to run at the ladder he stops and acts like theres something in the way... any help would be appreciated...

my friend just like now told me the same problem except in Delta Labs. I was wandering why it was doing it too. Anyone have a solution.

I have also had this problem from time to time. In my case it seems to do with the direction I am looking at the time. Try looking either more up or down, worked for me.

Well i tried what u said CD but it didnt work, thanks anyways though... i can get to the top rung but when i do i cant go no farther i hold the up button and he just walks in one place... btw, heres a pic of the ladder im having problems with...

[mod]Link removed because it was asking for username/password, but it really should be jpg or png.[/mod]

Well i finally got past it today... i decided to restart the level and when i did so i didnt have any problems with any of the steps or ladder... thanks for the help though...

MUHAHA said:

Well i finally got past it today... i decided to restart the level and when i did so i didnt have any problems with any of the steps or ladder... thanks for the help though...

Thats what my friend did and he said that it worked fine...good thinking.