Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laguna

This guy is a hero

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1198179&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Seriously. We need more people like this in the world.

[EDIT]: Okay, a SA forums account would help now that I think about it. I think you can still get into General Bullshit without an account by going to forums.somethingawful.com and clicking General Bullshit

Otherwise, maybe if you're nice you could ask another SA forum member (maybe Ling even) to save and rar it for you and host it.

I can't get the picture until I register. That's not cool.

By the way, I hope you don't get "T1|\/|3L1n3D"...

Terra-jin said:

then scroll down until you see the thread

Now there's a real man. Stuck it to the bastard when he had to, no hesitation.

YOU DO NOT HIT WOMEN FOR NO GOOD REASON.

He's damned lucky he ONLY got away with a bullet in the leg. I'd have aimed higher.

The guy is going to get sued Civilly and probably loose. It's strange, you know, that you can shoot someone (in self defense or to prevent harm to others) in the leg to spare their life and you get your ass sued off for loss of wages etc. It's a shame there is no law protecting those of us who protect others.

The fuck deserved it. I would do the same thing if I had a gun, although I would make sure it was a shot in the head...

I don't think I would have done anything differently from what NeuralSpark did. I'm glad he's not being sent to jail, but the suit could still catch him. If "Jane" recovers, I hope she just falls head over heels for NS - if he's willing to save her like that, then she's totally indebted to him.

WildWeasel said:

I don't think I would have done anything differently from what NeuralSpark did. I'm glad he's not being sent to jail, but the suit could still catch him. If "Jane" recovers, I hope she just falls head over heels for NS - if he's willing to save her like that, then she's totally indebted to him.

You mean, she should feel obligated to sleep with him. Remind me to never let you save my life.

Jesus Christ!

Well, with the benefit of hindsight, I guess he could have fired a warning shot, but he certainly did the right thing. I just hope I never get into a situation like that. I mean fucking hell!

If more people had NeutralSpark's attitude, the world would be a much better place. The loose ethics of the whole civil suit thing are utterly sickening. To think this guy could save a woman's life and be at the risk of losing a shit load of money makes me want to puke.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Terra-jin said:

By the way, I hope you don't get "T1|\/|3L1n3D"...

Yes, paying/registering for a forum account is LAME.

Yes. How dare they try and get some money from their visitors who suck up over 14GBs of bandwidth a day! The bastards!

Possibly, but what the fuck anyway. He better not be fucked over by all this, he did the right thing. Brain damage right? I say that's life threatening to her, so he has the right to defend her.

Ha! He’s not going to goal. Any judge worth his salt throw it out of court.

The judges who aren't worth their salt are more common than you'd think. Trust me, I know. I wouldn't be suprised if he gets raped in the suit.

i would've done that same thing, only i would have probably shot him in the head

Combustable said:

Possibly, but what the fuck anyway. He better not be fucked over by all this, he did the right thing. Brain damage right? I say that's life threatening to her, so he has the right to defend her.

That is all fine and dandy in a criminal case, which he will not be tried for. But in Civil action you do not need to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. All you have to do is to convince the Jury that your life has been affected by the action taken upon you. Freak'in sucks doesn't it?

DRON said:

i would've done that same thing, only i would have probably shot him in the head

Ironically you would proboably have been justified in doing so and you could _not_ have been sue Civily. Does that make sence to anyone???

I hate abusive dicks. They suck cock and deserve to die. If I was him, I would beat the ever loving crap out of the abusive shit faced cockmaster and shoot him in the fucking head for being a fucking cunt asshole worthless piece of shit that no one loved anyway. What a fucking moron. Who in the hell would hit their wife, anyway? Fucking cunts if you ask me.