Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

fourm error or just in time

there was a spam post on here buy some gay ass llama just a moment ago. however it is now in post hell. The strange part is that i read and replied to it, when my reply came up i was in post hell. This is strange so i must ask was it placed there just after i replied or during and my reply was allowed

Just in time. However, there is a way to do it on purpose, so don't do it too much or else they will ban you.

Just in time. However, there is a way to do it on purpose, so don't do it too much or else they will ban you.

Wow, do you really think Ling and every other Admin/Mod is that cold-hearted? I'm sure they'll give a strict 1st and only warning (this thread being one in a way), but not an out-of-the-blue *BOOM* and your finished.

Yeah, you're right. Well, now that they have been warned repeatedly, and have a living example in front of them, they might do it.

He did, which is why the Who's Online (although I didn't even use that for anything bad) and the View topic option to let you see the topic you're replying to are gone....

He did, which is why the Who's Online (although I didn't even use that for anything bad) and the View topic option to let you see the topic you're replying to are gone....

Well at least your meddling helped just *puts a tiny space between his fingers* THIS much. :)