Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

darknation said:

you should hire me as doomworld's official PR minister.

I'll suggest that to the board. Thanks for your interest.

Um wow. What the Hell is wrong with these anti-Doomwrold people? It's usualy some egotistical jerkass with autism that comes here demanding people work for them or play their stupid wad and they get banned or losered for trolling. Then they go to some other site (Newdoom, Doom2.net, idgames.net, ZDoom) that has less moderation or something and start flinging shit about how we're a bunch of nazis or something. Naturaly, there are a handful of n00bs who've never even been here who believe everything he says and instead of being banned, he becomes their national hero or something. Then they start some half-assed propaganda campaign against us which does absolutely nothing and after a month they are never heard of again.

Oh well, I say let them say what they must. Doomworld shall prevail. And if this is truly an evil empire, I say good on us. Because at least we're a fully functional and highly resourceful evil empire. All hail Emperor Julian! Big Sausage is watching you!

Julian Hope said:

I'll suggest that to the board. Thanks for your interest.

Are you the webadmin here or something? How can your registration date be from 1975, before there was an internet... or id software?

GGG said:

Are you the webadmin here or something? How can your registration date be from 1975, before there was an internet... or id software?

It's a little known fact, but Doomworld started as a nihilist's book club founded by Julian back in the 70s. Early meetings were held in the back rooms of cafes across Europe. It spread and in 1992 they got their own website. The next year the game Doom came out. Since it carried a similar name as their club, they decided to check it out and they realised killing demons was a lot more fun than reading Fredreich Nietsche. By the year 1998 it had completely switched over to a fanclub of the game Doom. The rest is history.

Die minderwertigeren neuen revolutionären Bewegungen sind, mehr Wille, den sie zum denigrate die alten Formen versuchen.

hence the:

Just so you know.

Anyway, still good to know how we are perceived from an external point of view.

Where to start?

The news:

Let's face it: DW's staff really cannot be fucked. When I say fucked, I use the word on purpose. F-U-C-K-E-D. It's a good word, and I think we should use it more often. As in "Fuck this shit" and "Fuck off n00bs". Fuck. Say it a few times, roll it around the tongue. Get the feel for the word. Fuck. Now you've got the hang of it, Fuck Off.

No one cares about your shitty little fucking project. No one. Remember fucking Loki? Remember Doom "Fucking" Rampage? Remember that turd Birdman and that shitfest he had the gall to call a megawad? Yeah, I remember them too. They are the reason we don't update about pointless crap. Because if we update doomworld, we have to check the links. And we have to check the project. And since you retards couldn't pull a hemorrhoid out of your ass, let alone make a decent doom level, I don't think we're really going to risk our precious braincells looking over your asswipe of a project. So fuck off.

The forums:

DW's forums are moderated. Given the IQ of the average forum user, we have no choice. I could go on and on about the reasons, but I guess anyone with some common sense would see why. Since you don't have common sense, I'll hammer the point home. You are stupid. Your friends are stupid. You were born stupid, you live stupid and you will die stupid. You would loose a battle of the wits with a tank of sea monkeys, nay, a single, solitary, mentally retarded Sea Monkey. Sea Monkeys look at you and they laugh. They mock you because you are fucking stupid.

People tend to think they are unique. This is a lie. Accept the fact that you are but one cell in the massive, complex life-form Stupidus Interneticus Faggotus. So don't take offence if we completely ignore you. It's a self defense mechanism.

I'm not fucking finished yet.

Like on any other web-based interactive media, we have our morons. In fact, we have a lot of those. ND bashing was the hype thing but I assure you that it is well deserved. New Doom is a festering anal blister on the ass-wall of the internet. It is the weeping pustule from which all the evil in this world seeps. Its forum users are spastic degenerates who need plastic covers on their keyboards to protect it from the rivers of drool and mucus that pour forth from their lips. And as for Wmull... Well, picture King Kong dropping acid and eating nothing but hotdogs for a month. Picture Kong in the jungle, screaming in constipation as he shits forth the biggest block of feces in the history of the universe. Now, imagine that this gargantuan turd has a mouth and tap-dances the spastic dance while all the flies dance to his tune. That is the precise metaphor for Newdoom's webmaster. A giant, stinking, tap-dancing turd.

Doom 3:

Doom 3 has just been released and we're flooded with newbies. Like a three week old incontinence pad, dripping, sodden, hanging in yellow rags from the wrinkly arse of a hundred year old fat man. We are fucking DRENCHED in newbies. And we don't like it. And, if sitting in a stinking swamp of fucking incompetence and stupidity wasn't enough, we've got to put up with all the shit forthcoming in about a month's time. Some stupid talentless faggot discovers the doom 3 editor and for some reason you expect us all to suffer. FUCK THAT. We're reporting on none of that shit, you can go take a flying fuck at the moon. I refuse to suffer on account of your stupidity.

Let me tell you a little story; last week I was walking down the street when an old man ran up to me not wearing pants. He was obviously in distress, his skin hanging off in strips to expose the yellow weeping sores beneath. He screamed at me and informed me that he had explosive herpes, then he exploded and covered me in pus, blood and old man shit. I staggered around blind, got hit by a bus and a pack of rabid cannibal beavers emerged from the shadows and started eating my legs. And as I lay there being eaten alive and having my eyes burned out by whatever acid the old fucker had for blood, I started laughing because no matter how bad my life is it is guaranteed six hundred and fifty seven times more pleasant than wading through the mountains of CRAP that you fuckers throw in my path every fucking day. Got a problem with doomworld? Don't like us? FUCKING GOOD, because no matter how much you hate us WE FUCKING HATE YOU MORE. WE WANT YOU TO DIE. WE WANT TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS SO HARD YOUR PELVIS SNAPS IN TWO AND YOUR STUPID, STINKING, ROTTEN GUTS FALL OUR OF YOUR ARSE AND SPLATTER ON THE CONCRETE. WE HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

I hope this cleared things up a bit,

-- darknation
-- unofficial PR minister

Give me the job. I fucking deserve it.

darknation said:

Give me the job. I fucking deserve it.

Just found the right office. You'll see, there's a nice view.

There's a raptor roaming around down there right now, so he should have plenty of excitement for a while.

I'm really getting sick of people being pissed that "newbies" have come to doomworld, as if this is something unexpected or undesired. Sure, there are the really retarded, never-gonna-learn "newbies", but then there are also those that may add new perspectives or ask legit questions. Without "newbies", this place would go stale, and the most entertaining thing we'll have is dn's spew. There's plenty of "veterans" that act worse than some of the "newbies" we get here. If you can't contribute something constructive to the situation, just shut the fuck up and move on someplace else.

Hmmm . . . was this intended to make us feel like we bother the people who run DoomWorld? I've always felt quite welcome. Can't say I've always agree with the choice of what is helled or locked, but thats not my call. I'm not quite sure what to think right now.

Heh. Some almighty trolls over there. You shouldn't really feed them... but it's so much fun!

I will say though that "blah sucks" threads are usually only ever motivated by one thing - someone not thinking they are getting the attention they deserve at wherever blah is.

You don't see many posts like that here because most people here aren't cretins and understand how to go about favourably drawing attention to themselves. Or we gently prod (or kick) their asses :P

So on the 'how bothered am I' scale of 1-10, I'd have to register that thread as a 0.01.

Ralphis said:

Oh oops. I guess I shouldn't have ranted either. But...stupid pansies.

Julian Hope said:

Just found the right office. You'll see, there's a nice view.

Hail Julian the powerful!. It seems for all the morons that are on these boards, no one says all the shit that dn does. If he did get losed, it's nice to see he finally was. With the way he talks, it's directly in violation of the beloved FAQ. He's deserved it for a long time imho. I'm sick of reading his needlesly and obscenely vulgar posts.

dn is good. I had the pleasure of sharing Losers with him for a while, and much fun was had. It's not like he just goes "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK," but he's creative about it. Vulgarity is fun when used properly.

Anyway, Julian doesn't really need your support of him as a moderator... ONLY YOUR OBEDIENCE. Heh.

I'll agree that the ZDoom forums are getting a bit of the Doomworld Disease, though.