Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laguna

Maniacal Berserk Scream - Found in "Jurassic Park" by "Weird Al" Yankovic

Listen from roughly 2:13.

Anyone know where this scream originally came from? I know I've heard it a million and a half times, and that scream (minus the really crackly one after 2:13) was also the death scream for the PSX version of Ultimate Doom. Anyone know where it comes from?

What about that scream/yell at the academy in Starcraft? That's in movies all the time.

Still the most stolen sound ever (well I'm sure doom stole it first) is the icon of sin spit. There must be literally a hundred movies with that sound in it now. Also TV shows. Someone somewhere apparently things it sounds like an explosion.

There are plenty of other stolen sounds from games-- but I just don't know if the game stole it first. In Warcraft the cry from the dragon and griffin have been in movies.

Not that any of this is a bad thing. It's pretty cool. We were watching some movie and I said "Hey, they stole that sound from the academy in Starcraft.". My roommate was disgusted that I recognized it. Then another one of my roommates came in, the sound played and he said "Hey, they stole that sound from the academy in Starcraft." It was my finest moment. Yeah I'm pathetic ;)

i think the sound i here stolen most is James Browns scream. Its in every other movie i see.. usually in a scene where theres alot of commotion, like a car crashing through a restaurant window and just as they show all the people scrambling.. you hear that infamous James Brown scream.