Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Assplalt

Doom Builder Levels

rofl...
seriously-almost everyone uses it for modern levels. I could point out about a 1000 wads made with that, but what's the point?

this thread is not a point-it's an example of not thinking before You say something.

I only use Doom Builder for texture alignment and fixing the crap that DoomEd does if the file is too big for it. I find DoomEd easier to work with when getting the geometry done.

5 bucks says this thread will be closed sometime soon.

Well, not my 5 bucks.

what possible point could there be to this request...

what possible point could there be to this comment?...

There is a lot of possible answers to the Assplalt point, but none are interesting. The only interesting point is your answer to his question!!!
Linguica, you made with your database THE marvel of our beloved Doom world, and we are all building a statue for you. I will be the first one to admire it, as far as I use the Doomworld Database very often with an enormous pleasure and a deep admiration!
But... Why don't you ALL give the liberty to any user to feel free to ask what they want?!? If the question/comment is uninteresting, nobody force you to read the thread, or to answer/comment it...

Hey, peace! :)

For my part, I'm using DB exclusively for my Doom Legacy version of Vile Flesh (a complete megawad made by Gwyn Williams), and I'm very happy with it. The 3D editing mode is simply astonishing!!! There are still some hideous remaining bugs, but the auto savegard assure you to never cry for your previous work before editing it.

P.S.: sorry for my bad English! I do my best, but even this best isn't enough, I know it, but I thank you by advance to accept it!

GGG said:

5 bucks says this thread will be closed sometime soon.

That is not for you to worry about.

Answer to Jive:

I partially agree with you, but try to not take everything that goes on in these forums personally, it won't lead anywhere good, i guarantee.

Thanks for listening.

Ummm....Deus Vult was made with DoomBuilder. And the sequel will also be made with the same tool....
That's all I know. Can't give you any more help than that. Sorry.

bahaha, I made the first released map with Doom Builder!!!1 I guess not many people were interested in it before 3d mode was added in.

sargebaldy said:

bahaha, I made the first released map with Doom Builder!!!1 I guess not many people were interested in it before 3d mode was added in.

I dont use the friggin' 3d mode.

Erik said:

... try to not take everything that goes on in these forums personally....

I listened you, but I don't see where you saw that I took it personnaly?!? I was only defending the poster of this thread, and, more generally, newbies and basic users... LOL

Erik said:

I dont use the friggin' 3d mode.

I do, but it's not why I first started using doombuilder.

Jive said:

I listened you, but I don't see where you saw that I took it personnaly?!? I was only defending the poster of this thread, and, more generally, newbies and basic users... LOL

Bullshit.