Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomDan

Favorite Doom Weapon

What is you favorite weapon in Doom??

Mine is the Super Shotgun.I always use that gun when entering a room not knowing what to expect.

Double Barrel Shotgun in doom 2. Although this is Doom, so in the first doom, the single barrel.

My 0.02$:

Shotun/Super"Blam!!Plop.Plop."Shotgun
(Shotgun with the sound of blade13.wad)
Also, when entering room or just for everything.
Often my first ammo that runs out. (imagine something like 350 bullets, 0 shells, 80 rockets, 550 cells)

RocketLauncher: Cause it makes nice mess and throws folks through the air.

Masses of enemies, Lost souls: Plasma. Nice sound, nice gfx, damage, ammo,... just can't see much through all the bubbles.

Berserk punch. Cause it also throws people around and makes nice mess out of them.

Chaingun, nice for long rane on smaller targets and agains Cacos. But eats up too much ammo to have fun with it. And the sound sucks a bit, well, of course it maches the low damage. But very very nice on imps.

BFG9k. Of course, no game without it. But I always save it for "the emergency". The problem ist, that I often kill the Cyb and still didn't use that big fucking gun.

Pistol. Heh. Just when I'm in the mood.

Chainsaw: nice against single smaller enemies, or in narrow paths and of course against pinkies/Spectres. Great to save ammo.

Love the combat shotty.....and the chaingun..and rocket launcher....and about everything else you can attack with..

The arch-vile's weapon is probably my fav.

My favorite is Hexen's Wraithverge. And since I can use it in Doom levels with ZDoom it counts for me!

heh................. i am making a wad where a hamburger pops up and a bitemark appears in the burger and you get 5 health its a real hoot,

anywayses......... i prefer the shotgun SSG switch trick first fire off a round from the SSG then switch to shotgun, fire then switch to SSg and fire again it has a very good potential for damage and very small increments of non firing time :P

Well it's in Cyb's "Void"...maybe in others too?

as for favorite weapons, my favorite is the regular shotgun for sure. Chainsaw's wonderful too though!

Baron said:

Well it's in Cyb's "Void"...maybe in others too?

the unmaker's also downloadable from "scuba steve's bitchass weapon's emporium" iirc

When it comes to demons, i have fun beating the crap out of them with the fist, especially the beserk fist :)

About the unmaker-How the fuck? Simple, I pull the trigger.
I was talking about the Unmaker from D64. One of the few :) reasons to really buy Doom64.