Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Toilet clogging

Do you ever clog the toilet because of the volume of your waste?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever clog the toilet because of the volume of your waste?

• Yes, I do clog in this manner.
    • No, it\'s just not big enough.

Ultraviolet said:

My toilet is to blame. Tree roots...

yea we got that same damn problem, infact should be time here soon for it to be rooted.

anyways that is complete BS. now we know why americans make fun of cananda. sence when is clogging a toilet a crime?

"I've never been arrested before or anything like that, and I get arrested for taking a dump," said Huffman

How is that for his 15 minutes of fame . . . shitty.

We have a vent/acess tube outside with a cap on it that connects to the pipes, So i cut a hole in a cap and glued in a valve stim off a tire, so next time we get a clog ill just light 150psi to the fucker.

*BOOOOOOMMMMMMMOOMMMM!!!!!!!(Shift+1)one!1!!

Sephiroth said:

anyways that is complete BS. now we know why americans make fun of cananda. sence when is clogging a toilet a crime?

These were the American borderguards.

Anyway, the only time I ever clog the toilet is if I have to use too much TP or if it just decides to clog itself. Yeah, all the toilets in my house are in serious need of repair.

There's two toilets in my apartment and one of them is clogged, thanks to my friend's unholy fiber intake.

Can't say that I've ever clogged one. I did however once flush a tennis ball down one once, and fuck that thing musta been some kinda special industrial grade shit sucker, cause that tennis ball went down and it didn't flood, much to my suprise. It was either flush the tennis ball, or stick my hands in the water to retrieve it after it landed in there. Why did I have tennis ball with me in the bathroom? An idiot tried to bean me in the head with it as I left stall and it missed and there it landed.

POTGIESSER said:

Can't say that I've ever clogged one. I did however once flush a tennis ball down one once, and fuck that thing musta been some kinda special industrial grade shit sucker, cause that tennis ball went down and it didn't flood, much to my suprise. It was either flush the tennis ball, or stick my hands in the water to retrieve it after it landed in there. Why did I have tennis ball with me in the bathroom? An idiot tried to bean me in the head with it as I left stall and it missed and there it landed.

There's a thing called SOAP.

ravage said:

There's a thing called SOAP.

Yes there is, and I always make use of it, still, there's no way in hell I was going to put my hands int here, unless it was absolutely necessary, like accidentally dropping my keys in the bowl as an example.

AndrewB said:

Would you reach in if your watch or work-calendar fell in?

Depends upon the monetary value of the watch. As for the work calendar, I don't have one.

Our upstairs toilet is kind of useless. It generates a sort of spin cycle effect without anything ever seemingly being shoved down the swan neck. So you think the turd is gone, but actually if it has floating qualities it usually just does a big wheelrunning trick on you. Heh, can be kind of amusing.

Not if the ball and chain is staying over though :o

Our toilets at home suck. The one downstairs only half-way flushes, the one in my bathroom upstairs flushes but can't take big things, and my grandparent's bathroom is in their bedroom, so I can't get in there at night.

Then there's the toilets here in Japan...in our dorms, the toilets have a "big" flush and a "little" flush. Literally, the kanji (writing symbols) on the flusher mean "big" and "little".

And in the women's bathroom, they have a box on the wall of each stall that, when you wave your hand infront of it, makes a flushing sound for 25 seconds. That's its entire purpose.

POTGIESSER said:

Yes there is, and I always make use of it, still, there's no way in hell I was going to put my hands int here, unless it was absolutely necessary, like accidentally dropping my keys in the bowl as an example.

A girl in the dorms here dropped her cellphone in one once. After she finished. Her mom got it out for her.

Huffman was returning to Montana from a trip to Lethbridge, Alberta

I live 20 minutes south of Lethbridge, he musta eaten at the Dynasty chinese food place. That joint will do it to ya every time.

DJ_Haruko said:

And in the women's bathroom, they have a box on the wall of each stall that, when you wave your hand infront of it, makes a flushing sound for 25 seconds. That's its entire purpose.

Amazing. You know, I think that's one quality that a lot of washrooms lack in this part of the world. They're just too darn quiet. There should be some noise, at least some music or ventilation, that drowns out the sounds of the fine details of intimate body functions.

Heh I would expect Japanese toilets to have some kind of digital technology installed in them purely for fun. We've got the half/full flush thing here in Britain too and we're just about getting round to those motion scanners in public toilets rather than manual handles. I like them.

What I would really like is a machine that automatically returned your clothes to their original state after use so that you don't have to touch them.

That's pretty silly. I mean, don't they have janitors or something at those bathrooms? Are they yet to master the contraption known to man as the Plunger?

DJ_Haruko said:

/me writes that down as reason #5631 why the Japanese are fucking crazy.

pritch said:

...we're just about getting round to those motion scanners in public toilets rather than manual handles. I like them.

Just getting them? We've had them here for the last decade or so. In fact, most public bathrooms are more or less fully automated these days with auto-toilets, auto-urinals, auto-sinks and auto-dryers. Usualy, I hate technology, but these are some damn fine inventions. Except the dryers. I've always preferred towels to those damn useless dryers.

AndrewB said:

What I would really like is a machine that automatically returned your clothes to their original state after use so that you don't have to touch them.

Uhh...

huh?

Danarchy said:

Just getting them? We've had them here for the last decade or so. In fact, most public bathrooms are more or less fully automated these days with auto-toilets, auto-urinals, auto-sinks and auto-dryers.

In my school (also in the UK) we have auto crap all. And the floor is constantly wet. Make of that what you will.