Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

The jawbone of an ass

Heh, not really. Nothing to do with Samson either. However, here's a non-fiction story regarding a new technique, completed successfully in Germany. click

yea and those dumb fucking hippies here dont seem to like this kind of research. if its good for germany, its good for me! amazing that they where able to do that, honeslty haveing no lower jaw would suck ass.

So this is what modern medicine has come to? Soon they'll be regrowing arms and legs. Smeetness.

It's amazing as to what people can do. Just think about what we will be seeing in 30 years.

--OR--

I can see it know, a new spam message:

Subject: INCREASE JAW SIZE, 100% NATURAL SDFGGSSRTRTW

Yeah, if those christian dumbasses ever get a clue and stop protesting against stem cell research. "OMG KRE8ING LYFE IS GODZ WURK U SATNIZTS!1!1!!"

Honestly christians really piss me off sometimes.

i have seen a lot of anti-genetic research people. most of them know nothing about what they protest, hell very few people who do protest know anything. half the time animal rights people looks like complete dumbasses and the same with a great many creationists.

most of the arguments are completely moronic, some have a few points. example: some genetic plants are being made to produce their own insecticide. i agree that should be tested to see the effects. however fruit that grows large due to genetics is gonna be harmless, as compared to those that use hormones and chemicals.
this is technology that can make the world a better place, and technology that i would love to be a part of. when i do get my degree i plan on microbiology.
however i dont see doing research in the US, i dont want anything i invent or discover to be owned by a company who would just lock it away or rip off the citizens.

Disorder said:

I want 5 penisses!

* Silverwyvern draws Faint a picture
<Faint> OH HEY
<Faint> Silverwyvern, if I send you a picture, can you draw me?
<Silverwyvern> what are you?
<Faint> I am classified as human.
* Silverwyvern is so used to people 'Im a golden eagle wuth a unicorn horn and three penises

kekekeke

In 30 years the Furry commuinity will actually be animals,and well uhh,the Adult Baby commuinity.....Probably have their brains transplanted into some sort of Baby's body that doesnt grow.

Caco-Puff said:

In 30 years the Furry commuinity will actually be animals,and well uhh,the Adult Baby commuinity.....Probably have their brains transplanted into some sort of Baby's body that doesnt grow.

That's vastly disturbing.

Caco-Puff said:

Be nice damnit, and don't insult them! What have they done to you?

Anyway, keep it on topic caco-puff

Mr. Chris said:

Who said I was insulting them? I was just stating what I think it will be like in 30 years.

Mr. Chris said:

He was being nice. Really, what is an Adult Baby but someone who wishes they still had a baby's body? And who are Furries if not people who want to experience sex from under a fur coat?

Numbermind said:

And who are Furries if not people who want to experience sex from under a fur coat?

Nobody mentioned sex you.

Danarchy said:

* Silverwyvern draws Faint a picture
<Faint> OH HEY
<Faint> Silverwyvern, if I send you a picture, can you draw me?
<Silverwyvern> what are you?
<Faint> I am classified as human.
* Silverwyvern is so used to people 'Im a golden eagle wuth a unicorn horn and three penises

kekekeke

BEST IRC QUOTE EVER. (I'm Faint)

now we are gonna start seeing more bizzare subculture, say people growing heads out their asses.
i had a dream last night of the next great super fad for the super rich. skin and face replacement, so you can always look young. a doctor was holding the womans old face after they had cut it away, including a number of the mussle groups. they were messing with the "wiring" and puting the new face on.

Job said:

Heh, not really. Nothing to do with Samson either. However, here's a non-fiction story regarding a new technique, completed successfully in Germany. click

they must be so proud.. i mean they could be finding a cure for cancer, but a jaw in someones back, now thats something to celebrate about..

Jordan said:

they must be so proud.. i mean they could be finding a cure for cancer, but a jaw in someones back, now thats something to celebrate about..

Oh yes of course,Because growing a jaw is as simple as curing cancer.You relize that if we can grow new body parts we can replace the parts infected by the cancer right?

The miracle of science! Watch some Tranny get a vagina growing on their shoulder. Hermaphrodites and trannys oh my! EWWW...