Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Do the Doom... Movie

Great, I love it when my favorite game gets turned into a movie...oh wait, Doom3 is not my favorite game and I hate video game movies. Bad evening.

chucky3456 said:

Hey, it could be worse. they could just port the Doom Comic to a movie!

*Bad nightmares of the Rock saying "Rip and Tear!"*

chucky3456 said:

Hey, it could be worse. they could just port the Doom Comic to a movie!

i hope to god that they don't get really high on crack and decide to actually make one

It should be filmed in Prague. I donĀ think that Prague has any scary exteriors (I'm from Czech Republic) except the tube, public toilets and homeless peoples (lost souls? :)) ) I don't know who's the man that call himself "Rock", but due to your comments, he is deather than death;) May be it's the right thing for movie like D3:)) Has he got a big tits?

AirRaid said:

Why? That would be the writers fault, not the actors.

Well I'd kill the producer. Once, for each.

I remember Todd Hollenshead speaking about the Doom movie at Quakecon this year, saying that The Rock was not actually interested in the Doomguy part but as some other character.

Skeletor said:

I remember Todd Hollenshead speaking about the Doom movie at Quakecon this year, saying that The Rock was not actually interested in the Doomguy part but as some other character.

Might I suggest the part of corpse #12?

William Shatner as the doomguy:
Marines log, Mars date 231763.6 rounded to the... nearest decimal. Well.... all hell.... has broken loose... on this... desolate planet. I am armed with... just a shotgun. I don't care what it takes... I am going to... rip and tear apart these demons. I've got to mister!
End log.

maania said:

how about the visual effect be like that of "hell boy"?

Hell boy is set to be rubbish. One of the reasons that Doom Rampage Edition pissed everybody off was because a demon used guns. What have gone and done in Hellboy? EXACTLY THE SAME MISTAKE.

gone and done in Hellboy? EXACTLY THE SAME MISTAKE. [/B][/quote]

what i'm talking are simply of "visual effect" aspect

the visual effect of hell boy may be the masterpiece of it's kind,in my view.

ps. how about ed harris playing the role of sergeant or doomguy?

DOOM Anomaly said:

I hope they use classic Doom sounds in this movie. :D

i wouldnt doubt it, ive heard a couple of movies use Doom sounds before, normaly Imps and once a CyberDemon.. but ya i heard about this movie a while ago, sounds good, lets just hope it lives up to all the hype it will create with Doom fans

AndrewB said:

Oh god, there is no way in the world that this could possibly not be good.

You know you love it really ;)

Karl Urban has been cast for a part in this movie, although he didn't reveal which role. And it will be filming in Prague towards the end of this year.

Number one, the link's not broken. Two, I'm just saying it was. Is it a crime to have Doom-related news before Doomworld does?