Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

Doom Baordgame will you buy?

If if bought it i'd get it for the miniatures. Most of them look pretty damn cool (cyerdemon?)

All the miniatures that I can see are based off the ingame Doom3 models... they look really nice.

Oh and those Monsters from "Knee Deep in the Dead", are Doom 3 pinkies. :P

The pinkies didn't have horns that big in D3.

And the Cyb didn't have a metal foot?

Cool miniatures.. though i didnt remember the cybie having such big horns. The others look exactly like the doom ingame monster.

Guess i better start saving...

The demons are sort of a mixture between the new one and the old one.
Mm, the cyberdemon is leaning forward too much. By the way, are you supposed to paint these models?

I won´t buy it, I think.

1. This might take ages to ship to my country.

2. I got some board games of pc games that I never ever played. I would be a waste of money, I guess.

what would be cool, is a game based on the original doom (including doom2 characters i mean), imagine the little figures with all the old textures in the board, that would be realy nice

I am sooooo buying that lol. It looks really cool. And even if it sucks, it doesn't matter...it's Doom!

I do wish the minatures were painted though....they look stupid when they're all yellow-ish like that.

I think I'll pass, mabe I'll change my mind. but seeing the actual board does make it more appealing to acctually want to play it. I'm also thinking reaper did a better job on most of there sculpts. but I havent seen em all.

Does someone know what are the rules? And how much it cost?